42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks
:scust: i always dislike SAO, shyt was just a straight copy of .Hack/Sign but nikkas wanna act like SAO was the first to have people trapped in a MMORPG :camby:
You ain't wrong. .hack is one of those shows that came out too soon. It was back before the MMO craze got big and honestly... it was just a dope ass show with a bunch of dope ass game :manny: paved the way for a lot of shows too. SAO, Log Horizon, Overlord (or whatever its called), that other one that was on a few weeks back that I already forgot about :pachaha:

I feel you :francis:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished Watamote(12 episodes plus OVA)
Fifteen-year-old Tomoko Kuroki believed that she would become popular upon entering high school because she had become well-versed in the world of otome games. In reality, she finds that she has become an unsociable loner and she is forced to take a long hard look at herself for the first time in years. The story follows Tomoko as she attempts to improve her social status as she progresses through high school.

Hilarious show. The social anxiety aspect is so true to life that I think many who experience it will relate more to the main character. Recommended.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
lol @ kabaneri taking the season with it's recent episode. It's actually probably one of it's worst episodes and represents its steady downfall.
Breh no one cares about your opinion on shyt here :skip:

On another note it's a shame no one is talking about Byongou Stray dogs, that show has been legit all season.

Last edited:

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
I'm not a big anime fan but I know classics like Akira, Ghost in the shell, Fist of the north star, Dragonball, Cowboy bebop etc.What else are must-watch animes?

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
This arc for Super is going to be lit af :wow:

Future Trunks :ahh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a big anime fan but I know classics like Akira, Ghost in the shell, Fist of the north star, Dragonball, Cowboy bebop etc.What else are must-watch animes?

What dude above said and

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Psychological

Legend of the Galactic Heroes - Space Opera

Samura X Trust and Betrayal - Action/Drama

Gintama - Comedy

Toradora - Rom Com

Mushishi - Supernatural slice of life

Fate/Zero - Dark Fantasy

Nodame Cantabile - Music/Josei

Steins;Gate - Sci-Fi thriller

Monster - Mystery

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Just watched Code Geass til like the end of the first season, gotdamn this shyt was ass :scust:. Kept waiting for it to get better too. This why I can't trust mfs anime recommendations besides the classics