winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dahell:

I'm glad you liked it, but I can't remember a more poorly paced 13 episode series.

The entire final episode could've been a season in itself.
Charlotte was straight but they wasted too much time on bs and then tried to get serious in the end. A lot of slice of life shows try to cram in a plot in the final few episodes like that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just finished episode 15 and it has DEFINITELY GOTTEN WEIRD... Nikka sniffing her hair while she's in a coma.... Talking about he gonna legally marry this comatose bytch... and this new big titty bytch though, Thought Kirito was her brother, then found out it was her cousin, wants to fukk him hard body....

Japanese writers y'all need some heavy duty therapy... :skip:
when you start seeing elfs and shyt it's time to drop it. Season 2 the first half was decent but the second half of the first season is garbage. I never finished the second part of season 2 and never felt the urge to.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist
In a dystopian future, the Japanese government is cracking down on any perceived immoral activity from using risque language to distributing lewd materials in the country, to the point where all citizens are forced to wear high-tech devices called Peace Makers (PM) at all times that analyse every spoken word and hand motions for any action that could break the law.

A ridiculous, hilarious and perverted show. I loved it.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just finished Stardust Crusader, interesting/good show. I'd give it around 3.5/4-5. So far I still think Prime Joseph is the GOAT joestar so far but Jotaro had swag. My only gripe with SC was that could be tedious at times, had to stop watching it a couple times as it felt it took forever to get to DIO with all these henchmen. I'm shocked how they ended it and what they did with the 6 of them at the end. I dont know if I like it tbh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
when you start seeing elfs and shyt it's time to drop it. Season 2 the first half was decent but the second half of the first season is garbage. I never finished the second part of season 2 and never felt the urge to.

I just want to see how it ends breh.... :troll: Im 3 episodes in and they toned it down on the weird shyt but I hate the japanese overhyped facial & emotional expressions its too much.... :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah Im on episode 22 on SAO and the crazy cousin bytch confessed that she wants to fukk him, even tho their cousins and was raised like brother and sister their whole lives...

I would have been like

sheamus-backs-away-o.gif

:russ: shyt was mad arkward and embarassing... bytch was practically confessing she always wanted to fuuck him and was in love with him for the longest time... I mean even when she knew he was her first cousin she was still dreaming about this nikka...

:mjlol: jesus christ bytches be crazy....

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only person to ever take Heavens Lost Property seriously?

They never completed the anime so I had to read the manga. Boy, the manga was worth it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok So I finished SAO on netflix last night and it was a decent ending although shyt got weird at the end, even though it was a good ending shyt was still insane...:francis:

I'm just happy the main characters got out alive regardless...:whew:

I couldnt imagine being stuck in the matrix for two years...:sadbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Am I the only person to ever take Heavens Lost Property seriously?

They never completed the anime so I had to read the manga. Boy, the manga was worth it.
That got finished with a couple movies but it wasn't the manga's version

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
About SAO - I thought the Mother's Rosario arc in the second season was great drama. Asuna becomes the MC, introduced to her control freak emotionless mom and she has to deal with tragic circumstance. Total contrast to the rest of the anime

Lol! Does the story at least conclude?

Nah its still ongoing

Individual arcs get wrapped up but there should be another season coming soon