Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Sorry you aint like it , but that show is Legit.
The deus ex machina is too much man :upsetfavre:
The whole conflict is about to end but Lelouch just chooses that moment to dikk around and joke that he could get Euphemia to kill all the Japanese :mindblown:
I know that sounds hypocritical from somebody who likes shows like YuYu Hakusho and DBZ, but the characters are not likable enough to make up for the weak ass storytelling

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
just caught up with season 2 of terra formars, yo i like the drawings but damn this shyt is hard to follow, they just be introducing a new character mad randomly, they got these undeveloped characters getting killed off like nothing. I find myself every episode like :dahell: the hell you come from?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol @ kabaneri taking the season with it's recent episode. It's actually probably one of it's worst episodes and represents its steady downfall.

Finally someone is talking sense here. This last episode was basura and just kinda confirms that this show is only an inch away from going full Code Geass retarded on us. And speaking of...

Just watched Code Geass til like the end of the first season, gotdamn this shyt was ass :scust:. Kept waiting for it to get better too. This why I can't trust mfs anime recommendations besides the classics

Don't even bother with Season 2 then. Season 1 at least makes somewhat sense. Season 2 is just aggressive stupidity with important plot lines getting completely dropped and nearly every fight being decided by deus ex machinas, like at one point I seriously think they introduce three never before mentioned Knightmare Frames in a row over the course in three episodes, each one of course besting the previous one to the point every other Knightmare Frame in the show becomes completely irrelevant, all while they make Lelouch pull so much bullshyt out of his ass to "outsmart" his enemies that it just becomes laughable.

It pretty much reaches a point where you can look back and realize the episode in Season one where Lelouch was chasing that cat that stole his helmet isn't the absolute worst shyt in the show by a long shot.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo Big Order is legit probably the worst anime I ever seen :dame:

I was gonna rag on how this dude had p*ssy literally thrown on top of his dikk and how he told her "no stop.. I can't :noah:" like a.. lemme stop :wow:. The overall plot idea was interesting at first but its execution is just ass because of how it jumps from hot to cold in conversations/events. Its just.. hmph.. its like the show is so caught up in trying to do twist and ass pulls that escalate with each episode I'm just desensitized to it now, meh.. I might as well ride this train wreck to the end :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally someone is talking sense here. This last episode was basura and just kinda confirms that this show is only an inch away from going full Code Geass retarded on us.
What was wrong with it?

A guy in the military was abandoned by his lord and left to die. He clearly survived and went insane and came back on some anarchy shyt. Code Geass is batshyt crazy plot twist for the sake of having plot twist. This show doesn't compare to that at all. The plot has been pretty straight forward.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just watched Code Geass til like the end of the first season, gotdamn this shyt was ass :scust:. Kept waiting for it to get better too. This why I can't trust mfs anime recommendations besides the classics
Code Geass is mindless entertainment. The entire show is a bunch of fukkery and it manages to entertain of that level. If you're looking for a textbook good show you can think about and analyze then you're watching the wrong show.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What was wrong with it?

A guy in the military was abandoned by his lord and left to die. He clearly survived and went insane and came back on some anarchy shyt. Code Geass is batshyt crazy plot twist for the sake of having plot twist. This show doesn't compare to that at all. The plot has been pretty straight forward.

This episode just felt like throwing shyt at the fan for no reason. Like if the previous episodes built up from 0 to 10 they decided to take it from 10 up to a 100 out of nowhere after last week's slow build-up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This episode just felt like throwing shyt at the fan for no reason. Like if the previous episodes built up from 0 to 10 they decided to take it from 10 up to a 100 out of nowhere after last week's slow build-up.
Everything in this episode was properly foreshadowed. Biba's abandonment by his lord and sinister motives, the fact that fused colonies had Kabaneris inside them. The fact that Biba was engaging in human experimentation. The hundreds of Kabane Biba brought with him. Nothing here felt like throwing shyt at a fan. It was built up over the last couple slower episodes properly.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
What was wrong with it?

It's really too much flaws to begin with kabaneri. I do enjoy the show on a very low level mindlessness but nothing about it is quality. It all plays out like a movie with how quick we move from bullshyt to bullshyt but none of the elegance of one. There are so many bad things going on in this show and most people ignore it do to the action.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's really too much flaws to begin with kabaneri. I do enjoy the show on a very low level mindlessness but nothing about it is quality. It all plays out like a movie with how quick we move from bullshyt to bullshyt but none of the elegance of one. There are so many bad things going on in this show and most people ignore it do to the action.
The animation is quality, the action sequences are quality. The show isn't a thinking man's affair it's a mindless zombie apocalypse show with cool fight sequences. I don't know what more one can expect from such a show. It's a derivative of Attack on Titan after all and that show is dumb as hell.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
The animation is quality, the action sequences are quality. The show isn't a thinking man's affair it's a mindless zombie apocalypse show with cool fight sequences. I don't know what more one can expect from such a show. It's a derivative of Attack on Titan after all and that show is dumb as hell.

lol..You think AOT is dumb as hell , but don't see how Kabaneri is dumb AF ?