I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's really too much flaws to begin with kabaneri. I do enjoy the show on a very low level mindlessness but nothing about it is quality. It all plays out like a movie with how quick we move from bullshyt to bullshyt but none of the elegance of one. There are so many bad things going on in this show and most people ignore it do to the action.
I really dont see what people see in this show. Its the low hanging fruit of action anime right now imo

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Everything in this episode was properly foreshadowed. Biba's abandonment by his lord and sinister motives, the fact that fused colonies had Kabaneris inside them. The fact that Biba was engaging in human experimentation. The hundreds of Kabane Biba brought with him. Nothing here felt like throwing shyt at a fan. It was built up over the last couple slower episodes properly.
I think that fused colony in that last episode was the only one made with a kabaneri at its core

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I really dont see what people see in this show. Its the low hanging fruit of action anime right now imo
Action anime is a genre of low hanging fruit. The one flaw I'll say the show has is the main cast is garbage. The protagonist especially. He started out with a bit of promise but there's nothing there. At this point he's pretty annoying. This cast is probably about as bad at Attack on Titan's main cast though so again it's showing it's derivative nature.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think that fused colony in that last episode was the only one made with a kabaneri at its core
No because when Mumei got inside the other fused colony there was a inside and she was shocked by it. You can see her reaction here.

It almost looked like she knew the person inside. My guess is that's what ultimately becomes of Kabaneris when they subcome to their hunger and go crazy.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh they had one literally 3 or 4 episode ago :mjlol:
Sometimes ya contrarian nikkas is being contrarian just for sakes.:pachaha:
I wish people would let Kabaneri cook :manny: shyt ain't great, but they know what they are and they entertain accordingly. They always bring some dope animation too (I still remember AoT blatantly forgetting to animate certain sequences or throwing over 2 minutes worth of stills in episodes). Mumei and the other girl tag teaming that one giant was piff.

Let it be piff. :francis:

Plus this dude Biba is a son of a bytch.

Low hanging fruit can be delicious.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh they had one literally 3 or 4 episode ago :mjlol:
Sometimes ya contrarian nikkas is being contrarian just for sakes.:pachaha:
Breh what are you talking about? I knew there was a fused colony i just didnt think it had a kabaneri core. I didnt realize Mumei was shocked cause she knew the broad:yeshrug:. Wasnt trying to be a contrarian on that point at all. Dont get mad cause i aint feeling it like you are breh

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I wish people would let Kabaneri cook :manny: shyt ain't great, but they know what they are and they entertain accordingly. They always bring some dope animation too (I still remember AoT blatantly forgetting to animate certain sequences or throwing over 2 minutes worth of stills in episodes). Mumei and the other girl tag teaming that one giant was piff.

Let it be piff. :francis:

Plus this dude Biba is a son of a bytch.

Low hanging fruit can be delicious.
To each his own:manny:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Action anime is a genre of low hanging fruit. The one flaw I'll say the show has is the main cast is garbage. The protagonist especially. He started out with a bit of promise but there's nothing there. At this point he's pretty annoying. This cast is probably about as bad at Attack on Titan's main cast though so again it's showing it's derivative nature.
Probably my biggest issue

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Honestly as much as I like that show it feels like it ain't going nowhere and since its based on a light novel there really is no point in investing in it since it will never lead to a satisfying conclusion like 90% of light novel based animes
Yeah it like most anime is based off another ongoing work meaning it's not gonna end well if at all and if there aren't any translations of the work then you'll probably never get the full story.

At some point if you're a fan of anime you just accept that most of the stuff you watch isn't going to have a proper ending and just ends up being a giant commercial for the source material. Every now and then you get a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood but it's rare.