Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Ayy I stopped reading/watching one piece years ago back when the time skipped happened should I rewatch from he beginning or just certain arcs please I need to kno and give me the arcs I need to watch from best to least

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Ayy I stopped reading/watching one piece years ago back when the time skipped happened should I rewatch from he beginning or just certain arcs please I need to kno and give me the arcs I need to watch from best to least

So you've seen everything up until the timeskip? Would start on episode 517 (if you prefer the manga, chapter 598) and go straight through. The arcs get better and better: Fishman Island----->Punk Hazard----->Dressrosa----->Yonko (manga)

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
So you've seen everything up until the timeskip? Would start on episode 517 (if you prefer the manga, chapter 598) and go straight through. The arcs get better and better: Fishman Island----->Punk Hazard----->Dressrosa----->Yonko (manga)
Thanks

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok I just started watching Heavens Lost Property.... Yo this angel bytch just dropped like $1 million dollars materialize out the sky drop on his head!!!! :heh::ahh::banderas::mjlol:

I would be having so much fun with this chick... :lolbron: Anything I want!!!!:ohhh::lolbron:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone in here ever watch Wolf's Rain? :patrice:

opinions? i began it years ago and never got around to finishing it.

that theme song though :noah:

I liked it. It was pretty grim and slow but a 7.5:ehh:. You should finish it. I had the OST burned on a CD and there were some great tunes on there.

Ok so I get to the end of SA:O first season I guess and the kiraguyi wakes up, he's looking like a damned holocaust vitcim, the shyt that kills me is that he's not pissed at the creator of the shyt, the nikka just stands there doesnt even know why he turned the failsafes/eject button off the shyt... I'm looking like: :stopitslime:

You really serious right now my dude...

But I also wonder in real life would this nikka have gotten away with this shyt... :mindblown: Why didnt a group of hackers get them the fukk outta there... 4,000 people died!!!!! :mindblown:

And not so much as one ounce of remorse, I'm sorry or a fukking WHY!?!?!? :pacspit:

The first RPG arc had this show on pace to be one of the GOATs.

Everyone being told they were stuck in the game:damn:

Kirito unlocking Dual Wield :wow:
The noobs linking up with him, going into that dungeon, and opening the trap chest :mjcry:

Everyone linking up for a boss battle :blessed:

If they kept the season in game then ended with the fallout over all those dead people it would've been classic.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still dont get the main character of HLP.... tomoko.... I mean he is obsessed with looking at girls underwear and t*ts and ass and shyt, but my dude your living with a half naked sex bot in your room who calls you master.... :jbhmm: Surprised he doesnt understand the concept of a free meal.... :patrice:

That wouldnt have been me tho....:whew::shaq: :lolbron:She would have knew what time it was....

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I still dont get the main character of HLP.... tomoko.... I mean he is obsessed with looking at girls underwear and t*ts and ass and shyt, but my dude your living with a half naked sex bot in your room who calls you master.... :jbhmm: Surprised he doesnt understand the concept of a free meal.... :patrice:

That wouldnt have been me tho....:whew::shaq: :lolbron:She would have knew what time it was....
:russ:

Dude actually likes her a lot and understands she has the social intelligence of a rock so he keeps his perversion at bay with her.

Really wish the show had more funding and finished the way the manga does. The mind fukk of a "matrix" type reality had me :ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude actually likes her a lot and understands she has the social intelligence of a rock so he keeps his perversion at bay with her.

I get it but like I said, that wouldn't have been me.... :lolbron: Hormone raging teenage me. I couldnt fight it....:ohlawd::heh: