ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo I just watched Sword Art Online on netflix!.....

Why is the japanese people so obssesed with death and shyt?!!?

These muthafukkas make the matrix like video game, the creator says ok since your here if you die in the game, you die in real life too?!!? :dahell: most of these are little fukking kids and shyt man...

Why didnt the fukking govt find this guy and Force him to let these kids go?!!? :dahell:

And the main character is crazy... :wtf: Something like he was a "beater" so they dont trust him?!!? WTF??? dude your locked in the fukking matrix right now, The first person I trust is the one to TRY to get us out...

:mindblown: I'm only on episode 3 but WTF man... this is some mindfukk shyt...

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I just watched Sword Art Online on netflix!.....

Why is the japanese people so obssesed with death and shyt?!!?

These muthafukkas make the matrix like video game, the creator says ok since your here if you die in the game, you die in real life too?!!? :dahell: most of these are little fukking kids and shyt man...

Why didnt the fukking govt find this guy and Force him to let these kids go?!!? :dahell:

And the main character is crazy... :wtf: Something like he was a "beater" so they dont trust him?!!? WTF??? dude your locked in the fukking matrix right now, The first person I trust is the one to TRY to get us out...

:mindblown: I'm only on episode 3 but WTF man... this is some mindfukk shyt...

After the first arc ends, STOP watching the show it goes downhill fast:scust:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just started Space Dandy. Picked two episodes at random. Seems like something you would watch late night, while high and watch for the animation and philosophy. Digging the psychedelic.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anyone in here ever watch Wolf's Rain? :patrice:

opinions? i began it years ago and never got around to finishing it.

that theme song though :noah:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
WHAT???!! :heh:
Incest and weirdo shyt
anyone in here ever watch Wolf's Rain? :patrice:

opinions? i began it years ago and never got around to finishing it.

that theme song though :noah:
show goes nowhere. at all. ever

its a decent ride but looking back i can't believe i waited for that show every week

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok so I get to the end of SA:O first season I guess and the kiraguyi wakes up, he's looking like a damned holocaust vitcim, the shyt that kills me is that he's not pissed at the creator of the shyt, the nikka just stands there doesnt even know why he turned the failsafes/eject button off the shyt... I'm looking like: :stopitslime:

You really serious right now my dude...

But I also wonder in real life would this nikka have gotten away with this shyt... :mindblown: Why didnt a group of hackers get them the fukk outta there... 4,000 people died!!!!! :mindblown:

And not so much as one ounce of remorse, I'm sorry or a fukking WHY!?!?!? :pacspit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished episode 15 and it has DEFINITELY GOTTEN WEIRD... Nikka sniffing her hair while she's in a coma.... Talking about he gonna legally marry this comatose bytch... and this new big titty bytch though, Thought Kirito was her brother, then found out it was her cousin, wants to fukk him hard body....

Japanese writers y'all need some heavy duty therapy... :skip:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just started Space Dandy. Picked two episodes at random. Seems like something you would watch late night, while high and watch for the animation and philosophy. Digging the psychedelic.
Thats pretty much when you suppose to watch it. Its pretty crazy but funny as hell. Loved the fridge from the Cowboy Bebop episode making an appearance.
tumblr_n1hg03UGcK1sceau8o1_500.gif

tumblr_n1hg03UGcK1sceau8o2_500.gif

tumblr_n1hg03UGcK1sceau8o3_500.gif

tumblr_n1hg03UGcK1sceau8o4_500.gif

tumblr_n1hg03UGcK1sceau8o5_500.gif

tumblr_n1hg03UGcK1sceau8o6_500.gif