Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Just watch "wolf's children" and "the boy and the beast". Both had me in my feelings. Had me wanting to hug somebody just gay shyt.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
91 days
Battery
Days
Cheer anime
Berserk
Dr gray man
Mob Psycho 100
Food wars

Taboo tattoo
And ReZero continuation
i agree on all that but the rest of your list is :trash: and rezero is not summer and :whoo: you forgot ReLife guess i am the only one reading that manga its :ehh:

Edit: Kono Bijutsu-bu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! is actually getting a anime and its :ehh: to

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished watching Charlotte(2015)-13 Episodes

Charlotte follows the story of four students in an alternate reality from Hoshinoumi Academy, a school founded to protect children with special abilities that develop during puberty, as they search for and protect others like them throughout Japan.

Loved it. Recommended for sure.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
:dahell:

I'm glad you liked it, but I can't remember a more poorly paced 13 episode series.

The entire final episode could've been a season in itself.
Yeah people were talking on reddit about how it was rushed. But I still enjoyed it. The final episode maybe should have been 2 or 3 episodes considering the task the main character had to finish but it was fun man. Few sad moments and it features a very realistic portrayal of loss and depression mid way through. <--This really connected with me.

Daps
It starts off really great but ends up just being "good", although it consistently has moments of brilliance.

Lool I don't think I've ever watched an anime that was like that. Usually they start off wack and then they end up good. In any case, it looks good, will definitely watch starting tonight (or tomorrow).