Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So I'm in the last episode of ping pong, I'm glad I listen to the brehs bc this anime is the truth. It took me a while to get used to the animation bc it's so cheap, but the animation re minds me of a low budget redline. I love this fukking anime. Might be top 3 sports anime for me.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Watching Magi The Labyrinth of Magic and I'm on episode 9. So far so good.
Alibaba-kun is so damn naive. Sinbad is a straight G and this black hair dude with all the black Rukh's just showed up on the scene.

i need a season 3 of Magi asap. they get really clever in s2 w/ how they apply the magic as well.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Surprise Re:Zero ends in another cliffhanger. Also this story arc is still not over.

diemood

Rookie
Daps
Skipped the past 2 re:zero episodes cuz the cliffhangers kill me. Hopefully I can binge this arc soon.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Skipped the past 2 re:zero episodes cuz the cliffhangers kill me. Hopefully I can binge this arc soon.
I think they may conclude this arc in the next episode or two. About the only thing this episode did was dive into the back story of the twins.

diemood

Rookie
Daps
I think they may conclude this arc in the next episode or two. About the only thing this episode did was dive into the back story of the twins.
Hopefully. Thankfully this is paced amazingly well. Im glad this was given to White Fox and not Madhouse. 2 or 3 episodes seems about right with the pace they are going. The first arc was long if you think about since the first episode was basically 2 episodes.

All in all its extremely enjoyable but its more fun binging its arcs. Luckily I dont get spoiled on a weekly basis.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It is annoying.

Would be nice if they numbered the episode names according to the arcs so you could ignore it until the arc is completed.

ReZero is too cliffhanger dependent.

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
This summer look dope for anime got a good 6 to 8 amines I'm hyped for especially mob psycho