Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watching Gunbuster. Hideaki Anno's directorial debut and apparently the precursor to Neon Genesis Evangelion

15 minutes in and this teenage girl shows more guts than 26 episodes + a movie of Shinji Ikari

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Watching Gunbuster. Hideaki Anno's directorial debut and apparently the precursor to Neon Genesis Evangelion

15 minutes in and this teenage girl shows more guts than 26 episodes + a movie of Shinji Ikari
I've been meaning to give Gunbuster and Diebuster a watch

everyone i trust heavily recommends that shyt

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I've been meaning to give Gunbuster and Diebuster a watch

everyone i trust heavily recommends that shyt

It's really damn good so far. Thought I might be turned off by the animation and/or sound quality given the time period but its the exact opposite

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Also last week I finished tales if the abyss man was that shyt a chore to get through
Thought about dropping it twice. shyt looked like it had mad promise too. I'm sure it was better as a game but the anime was ass

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@TheGodling :banderas: i was sleeping on Luluco that KLK ep was :leon: even played the main song

Yeah, the "season" they go into space is just brilliant homage after homage to other Studio Trigger stuff.

Anyone watch killnaivrer only saw the 1st episode is it any good.

The show starts off kinda directionless (or at least feels like it) but the further it goes the better it gets as the drama builds.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man that guy Hyou in Ushio to Tora.. one of the most bad ass characters in an anime ever :wow:

dude was insane for his vengeance, but he finally got that piece of shyt in the end :mjcry:

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Magi The Labyrinth of Magic and I'm on episode 9. So far so good.
Alibaba-kun is so damn naive. Sinbad is a straight G and this black hair dude with all the black Rukh's just showed up on the scene.
When you finished S2, jump on the sinbad spin-off tv not the ova, it's simply piff:blessed: