I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I honestly feel like kabeneri is in the lowest common denominator when it comes to anime. Unoriginal that's riding the wave of a better product. At first I fell for it. Now I'm not feeling it

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Watching Magi The Labyrinth of Magic and I'm on episode 9. So far so good.
Alibaba-kun is so damn naive. Sinbad is a straight G and this black hair dude with all the black Rukh's just showed up on the scene.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I honestly feel like kabeneri is in the lowest common denominator when it comes to anime. Unoriginal that's riding the wave of a better product. At first I fell for it. Now I'm not feeling it
Originality isn't that special

I mean shyt... damn near everything is knock off of something else

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn't mean it makes sense :heh:

:wtf:

What didn't you understand? I've followed along with no problems.

Everything I hear about Attack on Titan reminds me of the second coming of Bleach. A great concept that the writer just didn't know what to do with. I also hear that AoT was effected by the anime's success and it changed the writers plans.

:what:

The manga goes in a direction that completely surprised me. It goes from action/horror to political/espionage. It completely slows down to answer questions. There's no way it's comparable to Bleach. The last few chapters had some of the best action in the manga.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:wtf:

What didn't you understand? I've followed along with no problems.

:what:

The manga goes in a direction that completely surprised me. It goes from action/horror to political/espionage. It completely slows down to answer questions. There's no way it's comparable to Bleach. The last few chapters had some of the best action in the manga.
That's the problem :rudy:you take one of the most interesting man vs his environment dynamics out there and completely fukk it up by turning the whole thing into some long winded bullshyt that never needed to exist in the same story

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the problem :rudy:you take one of the most interesting man vs his environment dynamics out there and completely fukk it up by turning the whole thing into some long winded bullshyt that never needed to exist in the same story

I knew some people would have a problem with that but I was cool with it. Yeah, it dragged at points :ehh:

Once the Titans came back it's been piff. The last chapter was the best one yet.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Lol I'm lowkey turning into an anime snob and I hate it. It takes something great to get me hype now
not going to blaming you :yeshrug:summer anime is going to be lit tho, there is about 3 good shows dropping that i know for a fact i will fukk with :ehh: and fall is looking just like winter :francis: only one good anime and that is IBO season 2

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sousei no Onmyouji had a very solid episode. This antagonist is what I always wanted Sasuke to become. A complete remorseless monster. The things he put Roku through are beyond messed up.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
info? never watch it give me a summary

It's a 7 minute joke show about a teenage girl called Luluco wishing for a normal life in an alien-infested town who is recruited into space patrol. She is partnered with the handsome but rather emotionless boring alien boy Nova she soon falls in love with. When her town is stolen they journey to different planets (all based on other works by Studio Trigger) and slowly her love for Nova grows stronger and stronger until they arrive at the headquarters of space patrol. Here Luluco's heart is stolen by the head of space patrol, who reveals himself to be an evil "Blackholeian", a void of a being who used to steal all things valuable. But as all things of value were stolen, there was nothing of worth left, so in order to fill its void it instead became obsessed with stealing the most worthless thing in the universe. It then reveals that the most worthless thing in the entire universe is a teenage girl's first love because they fall in love with the first good looking boy they see, even if he has no personality. He specifically recruited Nova from a planet of nothingness (he's a Nothingling) to make sure he got the most vapid, personality-lacking boy in the universe, thus making Luluco's love for him the most meaningless, worthless first love of all.

There's still three episodes left but the romance plot was the red thread the entire show was built on, and they turned it into one big punchline about how shallow girls are. :deadmanny:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
It's a 7 minute joke show about a teenage girl called Luluco wishing for a normal life in an alien-infested town who is recruited into space patrol. She is partnered with the handsome but rather emotionless boring alien boy Nova she soon falls in love with. When her town is stolen they journey to different planets (all based on other works by Studio Trigger) and slowly her love for Nova grows stronger and stronger until they arrive at the headquarters of space patrol. Here Luluco's heart is stolen by the head of space patrol, who reveals himself to be an evil "Blackholeian", a void of a being who used to steal all things valuable. But as all things of value were stolen, there was nothing of worth left, so in order to fill its void it instead became obsessed with stealing the most worthless thing in the universe. It then reveals that the most worthless thing in the entire universe is a teenage girl's first love because they fall in love with the first good looking boy they see, even if he has no personality. He specifically recruited Nova from a planet of nothingness (he's a Nothingling) to make sure he got the most vapid, personality-lacking boy in the universe, thus making Luluco's love for him the most meaningless, worthless first love of all.

There's still three episodes left but the romance plot was the red thread the entire show was built on, and they turned it into one big punchline about how shallow girls are. :deadmanny:
lowkey sounds like the person who made this has some childhood pain from a girl who did not want him :yeshrug: but it seems nice :ehh: will check it out

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was totally wrong about Macross Delta. Probably my favorite show of the season at this point.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Watching Magi The Labyrinth of Magic and I'm on episode 9. So far so good.
Alibaba-kun is so damn naive. Sinbad is a straight G and this black hair dude with all the black Rukh's just showed up on the scene.
Season 1 was fantastic and I've been meaning to watch season 2 forever. I have a video on Youtube of Sinbad during his most badass moment and its already at 500k views. But its kinda spoilerish on what he can do, so I'll put it in spoilers.