LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught up with Sakamoto desu ga? and Tanaka-kun is always listless (I like my comy SoL).
Started this but it got boring. The first episode was great though. I just wish he was highly intelligent or something. I'm tired of the same SoL plots.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Sakamoto got so much style that he gave some of it to the fast food dude :ehh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
tbh

jojo this season is like.... a COMPLETELY different tone than the previous seasons. fukkery included

i still dig it but yea
its just plain ol bad to me...i cant even make it thru eps anymore. Its so damn kiddie now with these characters being so young and shyt and the animation just gay. I stopped watching after they left that house with the dad that was a blob thing or whatever tf that was

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Jojo is def gonna pick up next ep cuz a fight with one of this part's main villains is gonna happen soon. Also Joseph DA GAWD Joestar comin back. Tho he's :flabbynsick: now lol.

But yeah the tone is crazy different from the earlier parts, tho this part is the most unique out of all of em imo. The whole school kid vibe is mostly due to the fact that this was how most of the shonen was at the time this part was released (1992-1995).

The next few parts are not gonna be like this, tho the designs are gonna stay closer to this than the previous brolic dudes in parts 1-3.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
you buggin. This episode was solid. Biba is clearly the antagonist this show needed. The question is what is his end game.
Too cliche. Characters 1 dimensional. Plot is :francis:. I'm just not invested. It's a paper Attack on Titan without the mystery

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Too cliche. Characters 1 dimensional. Plot is :francis:. I'm just not invested. It's a paper Attack on Titan without the mystery
It's a shounen anime. Of course the characters are one dimensional. Shonen is amine for children. Also you're criticizing it for being a paper Attack on Titan. That's by design.