The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
giphy.gif

staff member on Gundam Origin said they might remake the original gundam if the sales are good

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just love how the summons in their naruto have their own personality that differs from their summoners and aren't totally obedient to them lol. :russ:

And yep, it won't even be a month before I finish this series. I might skip out on some of their movies tho..idk, I'm undecided. I'm more than likely going to skip the majority of the fillers unless they look interesting.

oh! speaking of fillers....

To help some people out which episodes are canon or filler, I go to The Ultimate Anime Filler Guide | Watch Anime Without Filler!!! and look up whatever I'm watching. and there is usually a...well, a list. The green will say canon, the red will say filler.

You are welcome! :jawalrus:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished up the following:

Plastic Neesan: This is probably the funniest Anime I've seen, well worth watching for fans of oddball and random comedy. Basically about the hi-jinks of 3 school girls. The entire series can be finished in less than 30 minutes.

Wonder Momo: This one is alright but it's more of a companion piece with the game it's based off of. Really short, however it ends where you think there would be more to it but...I guess it's more of a prequel to its game. It's a mini series, believe it was four 5 minute or so episodes.

Bravo Man: Another companion piece to a game. This one is more complete, it's a self aware superhero comedy. Each episode is like 5 minutes but there's 12(13?) of them. It's wacky and fun though and more 'child-like' in nature.

Triage X: A lot of people seemed not to like it but it was okay to me. It's about a group who go after criminals and its full of action, guns and t*ts. It's pretty over the top and middle of the road but I liked it. I didn't feel like it was a waste of time but it's not one I can say is "Must watch" either. 10 episodes, about 22 minutes each.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kotaku put me up on a series called Konusuba..... :russ: shyt was crazy.... kid dies and gets the option of being thrown into an RPG world and has to get a damned job..:mjlol: Teamates are crap and he has no crazy magic powers all his shyt is low level...

it was only 10 episodes tho... :mjcry:

Hated this show at first but it grew on me.:obama:
That end song though. :banderas:

yjmonn

Time
Daps
So I just finished Hunter x Hunter 2011 after y'all recommended me to watch it

Complete fire. Best part of the whole show was Leorio giving Ging that clean Nen punch in the jaw.

But one question... Kite and the rest of the humans is gonna stay chimera ants for the rest of their life?

And is Allukua a boy or a girl? I saw Illumi and Silva call him a he and then I see a little girl so what's the answer

yjmonn

Time
Daps
But you know what really got me vexed about Hunter x Hunter? We never got to see Hisoka or Ging fight for real

Imagine a Ging vs Hisoka fight

:whoo:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So I just finished Hunter x Hunter 2011 after y'all recommended me to watch it

Complete fire. Best part of the whole show was Leorio giving Ging that clean Nen punch in the jaw.

But one question... Kite and the rest of the humans is gonna stay chimera ants for the rest of their life?

And is Allukua a boy or a girl? I saw Illumi and Silva call him a he and then I see a little girl so what's the answer
Yeah I hopped out my seat when Leorio rocked Ging like that :blessed:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished High School of the Dead.

Fun show, very entertaining. Bunch of fan service too for those into that.