twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finished High School of the Dead.

Fun show, very entertaining. Bunch of fan service too for those into that.

Same here bout it on blu ray

We need a Hioska/Chrollo battle for the culture

Ikr shyt is hella strategic right now for the love of god let him finish this manga plz :mjcry:

Only a few eps in this black bullet tho :ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Question I'm gonna buy fate stay night unlimited blade works

But the damn blu Ray set is $200 but the quality I bet is :noah:
And it's only the half the season :snoop:

The DVD set is $89 for half the season but I know the quality won't be as good

What would u do?

And yes blu Ray and DVD quality does make a difference depending on the anime of course but god damn at the price tho

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
"I am Ergo Proxy....the agent of death" :whew:

Interesting show. Definitely not for everyone but I liked all the abstract philosophical references, character designs & Pino the GOAT. Found myself confused more often than not, but still felt compelled to keep watching & rationalize what was happening. High re-watch value

Not nearly as good as Serial Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze, Ghost in the Shell & Psycho Pass are as far as dystopian anime go. Lot more dense and ends with more questions than answers

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
"I am Ergo Proxy....the agent of death" :whew:

Interesting show. Definitely not for everyone but I liked all the abstract philosophical references, character designs & Pino the GOAT. Found myself confused more often than not, but still felt compelled to keep watching & rationalize what was happening. High re-watch value

Not nearly as good as Serial Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze, Ghost in the Shell & Psycho Pass are as far as dystopian anime go. Lot more dense and ends with more questions than answers
It gets worse on rewatch man. Like Rahxephon in a way

you THINK it makes more sense, but once you see how it ends and have to pace through how it got there again.... its just overproduced bs like a swizz beats track. Only had 5 or 6 GOOD episodes through the entire series imo. It was still aite. But compared to how good it actually could've been? Man it just doesn't come close to reaching its potential. And its such a fukking shame.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
It gets worse on rewatch man. Like Rahxephon in a way

you THINK it makes more sense, but once you see how it ends and have to pace through how it got there again.... its just overproduced bs like a swizz beats track. Only had 5 or 6 GOOD episodes through the entire series imo. It was still aite. But compared to how good it actually could've been? Man it just doesn't come close to reaching its potential. And its such a fukking shame.

Damn. I thought there was some deep hidden meaning or something I could find on a rewatch but maybe it really was a bunch of random shyt thrown against the wall

I do feel disappointed b/c it could've been a masterpiece if it made any remote sense and they didn't have bizarre episodes like the jeopardy game. Lot of the anime felt like watching the NGE ending on repeat

but I'm the type of person that over-analyzes stuff so all the confusion did keep me entertained at least and the production was really strong. The actual coherent episodes were really good as well i.e when Iggy went berserk

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Just started watching "And you thought there is never a girl online".

:ehh:It's slightly predictable, but funny nonetheless.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
GEESUS CHRIST! Space Patrol Luluco really built the entire show around shytting on teenage girls' first loves. :deadmanny::ohlawd::russ: