winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kotaku put me up on a series called Konusuba..... :russ: shyt was crazy.... kid dies and gets the option of being thrown into an RPG world and has to get a damned job..:mjlol: Teamates are crap and he has no crazy magic powers all his shyt is low level...

it was only 10 episodes tho... :mjcry:
They're making a second season of that

Daps
Kotaku put me up on a series called Konusuba..... :russ: shyt was crazy.... kid dies and gets the option of being thrown into an RPG world and has to get a damned job..:mjlol: Teamates are crap and he has no crazy magic powers all his shyt is low level...

it was only 10 episodes tho... :mjcry:

You might like re:zero. has the same rpg world trope but with a groundhog day twist.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Welp, Sasuke got his ass handed by Itachi unsurprisingly. :yeshrug:

Naruto mastered 2/3 out of the Rasengan so he's moving up the ladders :ehh:

But How Jiraiya gon' do Naruto dirty by spending his life savings on women after he gave Naruto that speech tho? :dead:

@ Jiraiya foreshadowing Tsunade was exactly doing at that time without even realizing it.

@ Orochomaru saying he was killing The Third Hokage so fukking casual. tbh, I bursted out laughing at that part:russ:

I'm zooming through these episodes hella quick. I wouldn't be surprised if I got started on Naruto Shippuden a month or 2 from now :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

But How Jiraiya gon' do Naruto dirty by spending his life savings on women after he gave Naruto that speech tho? :dead:

@ Jiraiya foreshadowing Tsunade was exactly doing at that time without even realizing it.

@ Orochomaru saying he was killing The Third Hokage so fukking casual. tbh, I bursted out laughing at that part:russ:

I'm zooming through these episodes hella quick. I wouldn't be surprised if I got started on Naruto Shippuden a month or 2 from now :ehh:

Woooooo this is de ja vu back to 2007:wow:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Yeah skip the 80+ filler episodes when you get there.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Just binged whatever was currently out for Kabanari. Piff :whew:.

To fill my SoL needs I decided to binge Oshiete! Gyaruko-chan. Episodes were only 7 minutes and the mundane topics about the female anatomy they would conversate about were pretty amusing.

Edit: Decided to pick up Sakamoto desu ga? because from the clips Ive seen this sort of comedy is also right up my alley.

And Kabanari is enough action for me right now.

Now I just a few SoL series I can watch while I try to get through this hot and humid summer.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
stuff actually happened in Re:Zero before the end of the episode. Still the show is so cheap with the constant cliffhanger endings.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
stuff actually happened in Re:Zero before the end of the episode. Still the show is so cheap with the constant cliffhanger endings.
Hopefully he will work on his magic. Kind of annoying how he is so powerless.