winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What is Mikumo 's problem in Macross? She's weird as hell and she stays bullying young Freyja.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
best anime created easily, from the plot down to the production value
If FMA Brotherhood didn't exist already this still wouldn't be true. Hell for as slow as it is most of the time I'd even say Monster is better than Death Note.

Death Note has a great protagonist and antagonist but about halfway through it ran out of ideas and took a huge risk to change the pace and it didn't pay off. It somewhat manages to redeem itself towards the end but the actual ending is a cop out and is complete bullshyt. Most shows are afraid to let a certain something happen and Death Note should have had the balls to do it but it didn't. If you've watched Death Note fully then you should know what it chickened out on letting happen. In fact the way they prevented it from happening was bullshyt.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If FMA Brotherhood didn't exist already this still wouldn't be true. Hell for as slow as it is most of the time I'd even say Monster is better than Death Note.

Death Note has a great protagonist and antagonist but about halfway through it ran out of ideas and took a huge risk to change the pace and it didn't pay off. It somewhat manages to redeem itself towards the end but the actual ending is a cop out and is complete bullshyt. Most shows are afraid to let a certain something happen and Death Note should have had the balls to do it but it didn't. If you've watched Death Note fully then you should know what it chickened out on letting happen. In fact the way they prevented it from happening was bullshyt.

Death Note resonated with me on a higher level, the narrative was unorthodox and completely unprecedented. FMA was a great storytelling in the traditional sense but it was familiar, the themes were derivative of other work prior.
Monster was straight trash, from its art style to its characters. I'm still angry for investing my time to accommodate that wretched series

peppe

Superstar
Daps
got done watching ushio to tora season one and it's an entertaining anime but it suffers the same shyt most anime does.

Ushio keep's getting people killed because he is to weak, then starts crying that he want to become stronger EVERY fukkING TIME

tora tho :salute:

Anime chart for summer 2016.

Still no shinjeki :francis::mjcry:

T2HIdD5.jpg

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Orange could be a great one if adapted right. Not so much a romance as it is a dramatic slice of life w/ a key theme of regret. Most similar to Anohana

Very high expectations for Berserk & D-Gray Man

Last edited: