Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
why tf would deku tell that fakkit kacchan his secret :what:

Because Kacchan is just as much his hero as All Might is. Kind of how a younger brother will look up to their older brother. He's still trying to prove himself to Kacchan that's why he went through hell to beat him, but then felt bad for beating his "role model". Kacchan has just been so into himself he never realized being a Hero means your a role model and that other people matter.

Its kind of like Naruto and Sasuke but I think its better written just because Kacchan is clearly a douche but they took time to explain clearly why he is a douche and also why Deku puts up with his shyt.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Neeeeeeeeega?:dahell:

giphy.gif

:snoop:

giphy.gif
Thread
:manny: its not my thing. I tried but nah. Everything was a little too zesty:dame:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Nah the artist/writer bit there style from fashion magazines. Especially the poses used for women. But drew them as men..... its unique
Women love that shyt in Japan which makes what I said even more likely.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Really something how Trigun transitioned from a lighthearted fun tone to darkness & despair in that 2nd half. Would recommend Gungrave, rivals it in a lot of ways and they share the same creator
Yea, if you consider the Kenshin prequel movie part of the anime (which I do), Trigun is a lot like Kenshin in reverse. Like Kenshin starts out tryna redeem himself, but Vash ends up getting corrupted along the way. Ion know about gungrave, people were telling me don't watch the first episode, the second half is trash. I just hate anime that come with fukking instructions, I should be able to just watch the damn show without having to refer to a guidebook just to make it palatable

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yea, if you consider the Kenshin prequel movie part of the anime (which I do), Trigun is a lot like Kenshin in reverse. Like Kenshin starts out tryna redeem himself, but Vash ends up getting corrupted along the way. Ion know about gungrave, people were telling me don't watch the first episode, the second half is trash. I just hate anime that come with fukking instructions, I should be able to just watch the damn show without having to refer to a guidebook just to make it palatable

I guess its not necessary to watch the first episode because right after that there's a flashback arc, and then later on in the anime they go back to the start to tie everything together. It's not a deal breaker or anything though and actually made me curious to learn about the main character's past

Some people hate the 2nd half b/c it goes from a character driven mafia drama to a sci-fi w/ nonstop action, but it leads up to a great final two episodes so its still worth watching. I'd give it a few episodes to see if you're a fan or not but the gunplay & tragic story hooks most ppl I've introduced the show to

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Because Kacchan is just as much his hero as All Might is. Kind of how a younger brother will look up to their older brother. He's still trying to prove himself to Kacchan that's why he went through hell to beat him, but then felt bad for beating his "role model". Kacchan has just been so into himself he never realized being a Hero means your a role model and that other people matter.

Its kind of like Naruto and Sasuke but I think its better written just because Kacchan is clearly a douche but they took time to explain clearly why he is a douche and also why Deku puts up with his shyt.
Kacchan's reason for being a conceated a$$hole.

tumblr_o77r5tY1XB1tn3qhvo1_500.gif

tumblr_o77r5tY1XB1tn3qhvo2_1280.gif

tumblr_o77r5tY1XB1tn3qhvo3_1280.gif

tumblr_o77r5tY1XB1tn3qhvo4_1280.gif

tumblr_o77r5tY1XB1tn3qhvo5_1280.gif

His quest to become the best has driven him insane.

tumblr_o7l1vcAorY1tn3qhvo1_1280.gif

tumblr_o7l1vcAorY1tn3qhvo2_1280.gif

tumblr_o7l1vcAorY1tn3qhvo3_1280.gif

tumblr_o7l1vcAorY1tn3qhvo4_1280.gif

tumblr_o7l1vcAorY1tn3qhvo5_1280.gif

tumblr_o7l1vcAorY1tn3qhvo6_1280.gif

tumblr_o7l1vcAorY1tn3qhvo8_1280.gif

Last edited:

yjmonn

Time
Daps
Aye I took a dip in this thread a couple days ago, and I wanna thank whoever dropped the Hunter x Hunter rec

I was looking for a new anime to get into, shyt was dope.

I just finished it and wanna know do any of y'all know what happened after Hisoka made that phonecall in the final 1999 episode?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye I took a dip in this thread a couple days ago, and I wanna thank whoever dropped the Hunter x Hunter rec

I was looking for a new anime to get into, shyt was dope.

I just finished it and wanna know do any of y'all know what happened after Hisoka made that phonecall in the final 1999 episode?
Were you watching the 1999 hxH?