Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Kacchan's reason for being a conceated a$$h

His quest to become the best has drive

hes also ashamed that he was almost killed by a slime monster and deku was willing to come save him (someone who he looks down on harshly)

hes also overwhelmed with all the people with amazing quirks at UA like ice fire guy and to top it off the kid that he was always better than ends up having a quirk way better than his

hes mentally fukked up though and I hope Deku beats his ass and humbles him :pacspit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is anybody else watching Flying Witch? It's not really my kind of show as I don't tend to like episodic slice of life shows but for some reason I still watch it. It manages to be funny mostly by being silly. Very laid back.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
6699053755138048.png

6686406955499520.png

4800905575137280.png

DUDE HIDING FROM HER IN THE HOUSE.... Got me :mjlol::heh::deadrose: Chick is fiending too hard...
that scene had me in tears. Dude's mom was tearing that house apart looking for Sakamoto.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright! So I'm on the part where Naruto is fighting Gaara in the forest (They both summon..well, Gaara transformed technically) And bruh....

Gaara's past got me like: :ohhh::wow::mjcry::damn: No wonder why he's so fukked up.

So The Hidden Leaf Dads got me :ooh::myman:When they took out the sand/sound ninjas.:banderas: Naruto is that breh.:win:

And even though I know Orochimaru's bytch ass is still gonna live somehow..I'm still gonna be mad and sad as fukk when the Third Hokage passes :mjcry:

I ain't gonna lie, I was not expecting all of these FEELS!!!!

I love watching anime that's already been completed. It means for that I don't have to wait every week for an episode. :myman:

Edit: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:ooh: The Third Hokage took away his jutsu!!!!! Oro may not have died...but damn it! My Boy Sarutobi made sure he wasn't dying without getting back at Oro somehow!!!! :russ::blessed:

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Alright! So I'm on the part where Naruto is fighting Gaara in the forest (They both summon..well, Gaara transformed technically) And bruh....

Gaara's past got me like: :ohhh::wow::mjcry::damn: No wonder why he's so fukked up.

So The Hidden Leaf Dads got me :ooh::myman:When they took out the sand/sound ninjas.:banderas: Naruto is that breh.:win:

And even though I know Orochimaru's bytch ass is still gonna live somehow..I'm still gonna be mad and sad as fukk when the Third Hokage passes :mjcry:

I ain't gonna lie, I was not expecting all of these FEELS!!!!

I love watching anime that's already been completed. It means for that I don't have to wait every week for an episode. :myman:
:pachaha:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
2011 HXH is the GOAT anime imo, get on that, 1999 doesnt have the last couple arc

took a break from Jojo, going to get back to it, it can be tedious at times though