LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: Speak on it after you're done. There's something simple I could have said that's a major spoiler.

It was great. Especially this scene. Pretty funny too like that beach dude. Just don't know why he became a teacher though? I felt like I need a second watch in order to fully appreciate it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was great. Especially this scene. Pretty funny too like that beach dude. Just don't know why he became a teacher though? I felt like I need a second watch in order to fully appreciate it.

:myman:

Let the coli know. Ping Pong the Animation is one of the greats. Stop sleeping. Toss those mediocre shows and watch this piff:ufdup:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Trigun, one of the best anime I've ever seen. Every time I finish an anime I feel like I'm almost out of good anime to watch.
Somebody recommend me some shyt, some of my favorite anime are: Yu-Yu Hakusho, FMA Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, Hunter x Hunter, Trigun, Samurai Champloo

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Trigun, one of the best anime I've ever seen. Every time I finish an anime I feel like I'm almost out of good anime to watch.
Somebody recommend me some shyt, some of my favorite anime are: Yu-Yu Hakusho, FMA Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, Hunter x Hunter, Trigun, Samurai Champloo

Really something how Trigun transitioned from a lighthearted fun tone to darkness & despair in that 2nd half. Would recommend Gungrave, rivals it in a lot of ways and they share the same creator

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This song breh... :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Seen Black Lagoon yet?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Examples of elite manga art styles?:jbhmm:

Berserk
3861571-8928069025-Berse.jpg

Oyasumi PunPun
014.png

Yokohama

Yokohama.Kaidashi.Kikou.full.434682.jpg