winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sousei no Onmyouji as been surprisingly decent to me. I usually don't like shows with very young protagonist either.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe Re:Zero. The day after he found out who the killer was he should have woke up and dipped instantly. Problem solved. This dude sticking around the mansion like he gotta be there and shyt. After that last death I would have woke up and those people wouldn't have even known when I left. I sure as hell wouldn't have known what happened to any of them afterward.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Naruto ended jump had a special page where they had all the Major Jump characters telling the main character from hero academy he has next
W3fpblg.jpg
ugh this makes me ponder why couldn't Frieza get the job done... :snoop:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Wanted to drop Stardust after the first 6/7 episodes & I'm still not totally sold on stands or Jotoro's stale as fukk character, but the story has picked up a lot lately. Polnareff :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Wanted to drop Stardust after the first 6/7 episodes & I'm still not totally sold on stands or Jotoro's stale as fukk character, but the story has picked up a lot lately. Polnareff :wow:
Stardust pays off.

I didn't like the monster of the week stuff after coming from Part 2, but it definitely builds on itself. By the end you'll be running from the last few episodes not wanting it to finish.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Blasphemy :scust:

He's cool and stuff but other than repeating Yare Yare Daze every 10 minutes he's not that interesting of a character. I'm glad there's a team aspect to this anime though, so he's not the focus of every episode

and he starts the anime OP so there's not much character growth to be had. Least Jonathan and Joseph had to train and learn Hamon

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Mayoiga has gone off the deep end. This guy had a silicone breast implant placed in his head so he could be taller and join the military.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
He's cool and stuff but other than repeating Yare Yare Daze every 10 minutes he's not that interesting of a character. I'm glad there's a team aspect to this anime though, so he's not the focus of every episode

and he starts the anime OP so there's not much character growth to be had. Least Jonathan and Joseph had to train and learn Hamon
Thats just a running gag like Dios USELESS.

Also like Josephs OH MY GOD and my personal favorite HOLY SHYT