winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@winb83

I cant believe it was her who killed him in ReZero. Now Im anxious for the next episode. :wow:
I only made it halfway through the episode. This is one of those shows I struggle to watch. It's like nothing happens until damn near the last seconds of the episodes and his interactions with all the girls are boring to me.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I only made it halfway through the episode. This is one of those shows I struggle to watch. It's like nothing happens until damn near the last seconds of the episodes and his interactions with all the girls are boring to me.
Yea I notice that they are making it a habit. I almost skipped to the end just to get to the point.

BlackEfron

BlackieRobinson
Daps
I might give this another shot now that it fully aired. I tried to watch it when it was airing and I watched the first episode and dropped it.
its pretty rinse wash repeat like the first episode
not to spoil it but its pretty much these guys breaking unbelievable odds every time taking out objects
1st one was in the artic
2nd one was in the sea
3rd one is in some desert/forest

it does get interesting when quenthur takes out 6 at once

- blackierobinson

BlackEfron

BlackieRobinson
Daps
guys, a pretty recent anime came out called dimension W
its pretty damn good

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BDimension%2BW%2B-%2BEpisode%2B4%2B-%2BMabuchi%2BKicks%2BAlbert.gif

- blackierobinson

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last one I watched was one punch man I enjoyed it, anything in the same vein as that or full metal alchemist, Naruto, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter?

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last one I watched was one punch man I enjoyed it, anything in the same vein as that or full metal alchemist, Naruto, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I am soooooooooooo fukking disappointed in Yamcha. :snoop:

I've been watching DragonBall for a few weeks now and I'm close to the end during the third world tournament saga and Piccalo's cocky ass. While I'm becoming more of a Goku fan watching Yamcha makes me want to thow up. :scust:

No one has taken more Ls than this man, I promise. He's been trash from the get. And it's not that he'sa horrible fighter, he just gets the most embarrassing lawsts out of everyone. He doesn't have a single notable win under his belt.

I haven't started the new DragonBall series so if someone can tell me otherwise, if he's redeemed himself or naw, then I'll give my boy some play. In the meantime I wouldn't even rank this mf above Krillin.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in s dungeon? Is getting good I just made it to episode 8 and boy!!! White dude fighting that Minotaur had me watching the screen like
GIF-amazing-beard-jesus-omfg-OMG-shocked-wow-GIF.gif

Came out last year can't believe I missed it.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in s dungeon? Is getting good I just made it to episode 8 and boy!!! White dude fighting that Minotaur had me watching the screen like
GIF-amazing-beard-jesus-omfg-OMG-shocked-wow-GIF.gif

Came out last year can't believe I missed it.

I started this last night 6 eps in it's pretty good.

I thought he shoulda left that supporter chick to the ants tho.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I started this last night 6 eps in it's pretty good.

I thought he shoulda left that supporter chick to the ants tho.
Yeah she jacked the shyt out of him. Left that nikka with his pants down screaming her name. Why is it alway some simpleton getting p*ssy thrown at him like
DoOouvi.gif
and He just doesn't get it. Judy annoying I hope Japanese men and women don't actually do this shyt.