Dallas,Tx
full

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This anime season is even worse than the last one :sadcam:

I just want some good anime. Should've have burned through Haikyuu so fast :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished Welcome to the NHK...great ending to a surprisingly touching anime. Lot of people out there can relate to the story of Satou and his struggles with isolation & addiction, hopefully his growth as a character as well.

8.5/10

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Can anybody make some recommendations for me?

I like an anime with a good story but none of that teen angst and fight for a minute then dialogue type stuff. I like anime similar to FMA, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, One Piece and Yu Yu Hakusho. I've seen Attack on Titan, Terraformars, One Punch and some other recent anime but most don't hit for me. My favorite Manga/anime is Gantz so if there is something like that out there PLEASE let me know.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I like an anime with a good story but none of that teen angst and fight for a minute then dialogue type stuff. I like anime similar to FMA, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, One Piece and Yu Yu Hakusho. I've seen Attack on Titan, Terraformars, One Punch and some other recent anime but most don't hit for me. My favorite Manga/anime is Gantz so if there is something like that out there PLEASE let me know.

Hellsing Ultimate
Seven Deadly Sins [@(ALi) you should def watch this]

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
Code Geass
Death Note.
Deadman Wonderland

Couple off the top of my head. :yeshrug:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps

Death parade
Monster
Maybe Kuroko basketball

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Kuroko basketball

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
recent?:usure:
Bruh...... we talked about that atleast 100 pages ago:mjlol:

:dwillhuh:How am I just seeing Dimension W torrents now? Show is cool so far.

I forgot to mention this after I finished Thunderbolt but they really sent some 10 year olds out in bootleg mech suits to be cannon fodder?:why:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
My Hero Academia is Naruto/Hunter x Hunter mixed together. I'm convinced after the Gon lookalike Deku said he didn't want to lose to the blond Sauske.

I still like it though :yeshrug: