Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I'm at the episode where Neji and Hinata fight in the Preliminary match...and Y'all, This whole time. I was like "Hinata, you gonna let that your bytch ass cousin talk to you like that?! bytch you better beat his ass - even if you don't win the match."

I love it when I get fired up at an anime tbh...Even though I know the characters can't hear me :dead:

So far, I like the Naruto series. I can say I absolutely love the character development. :ehh:

Oh! Are there Black/Dark skin characters/ninjas in the whole series? :lupe:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Can anybody make some recommendations for me?

I like an anime with a good story but none of that teen angst and fight for a minute then dialogue type stuff. I like anime similar to FMA, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, One Piece and Yu Yu Hakusho. I've seen Attack on Titan, Terraformars, One Punch and some other recent anime but most don't hit for me. My favorite Manga/anime is Gantz so if there is something like that out there PLEASE let me know.
Watch parasyte if you liked Gantz also watch the jojo's bizarre adventure series.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So I'm at the episode where Neji and Hinata fight in the Preliminary match...and Y'all, This whole time. I was like "Hinata, you gonna let that your bytch ass cousin talk to you like that?! bytch you better beat his ass - even if you don't win the match."

I love it when I get fired up at an anime tbh...Even though I know the characters can't hear me :dead:

So far, I like the Naruto series. I can say I absolutely love the character development. :ehh:

Oh! Are there Black/Dark skin characters/ninjas in the whole series? :lupe:

They don't make an appearance until Shippudden

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big O ep 5 was :beli: and :scust: and :snoop: just all over the place with the asspulls as usual I guess...
but did this dude really do what I think he did with his you know what :wtf: because if so I'm somewhat on the fence with the asspulls and if its like that.. with this shyt.. then it can :camby:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Big O ep 5 was :beli: and :scust: and :snoop: just all over the place with the asspulls as usual I guess...
but did this dude really do what I think he did with his you know what :wtf: because if so I'm somewhat on the fence with the asspulls and if its like that then this shyt can :camby:
:salute: for still being able to watch Big Order. I watched the first 2 episodes and haven't touched it since.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tonkatsu DJ Agetarō

This show is hilarious, episode 6 atleast. A Japanese cook trying to make it as a master tonkatsu chef by day at his family restaurant and a DJ by night. Unique animation style and urban references too. If you can get past the black stereotypes you'll enjoy this. Only 9 minute episodes.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am soooooooooooo fukking disappointed in Yamcha. :snoop:

I've been watching DragonBall for a few weeks now and I'm close to the end during the third world tournament saga and Piccalo's cocky ass. While I'm becoming more of a Goku fan watching Yamcha makes me want to thow up. :scust:

No one has taken more Ls than this man, I promise. He's been trash from the get. And it's not that he'sa horrible fighter, he just gets the most embarrassing lawsts out of everyone. He doesn't have a single notable win under his belt.

I haven't started the new DragonBall series so if someone can tell me otherwise, if he's redeemed himself or naw, then I'll give my boy some play. In the meantime I wouldn't even rank this mf above Krillin.

Yamcha :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:francis: