42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Anybody seen Eyeshield 21?

How is it?
Its aite and sometimes good - more than anyone expected out of an anime about football. It happens to be known mostly for its WILDLY racist arc about a black dude who's #cheetahfast and the American coach's BS reasons for hating/benching him.

Like... its not TERRIBLE by any means. You can easily find worse sports anime out there. Pacing is all over the place, manga is better, it'll never surprise you, etc.
Man Hundred is bad, I mean really bad. This show is like the vomit of the battle harem genre. I haven't noticed a single original idea. I don't even know why I'm still watching. I guess I started it so I'll see it through to the end.
There's always one show a year that does that shyt man :heh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its aite and sometimes good - more than anyone expected out of an anime about football. It happens to be known mostly for its WILDLY racist arc about a black dude who's #cheetahfast and the American coach's BS reasons for hating/benching him.

Like... its not TERRIBLE by any means. You can easily find worse sports anime out there. Pacing is all over the place, manga is better, it'll never surprise you, etc.

There's always one show a year that does that shyt man :heh:
I know a show is bad when I have to take small breaks during an episode. I mean like 4 or 5 breaks for a 20 minute episode is the norm here.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I know a show is bad when I have to take small breaks during an episode. I mean like 4 or 5 breaks for a 20 minute episode is the norm here.
That's how I felt watching Calvary earlier this year :francis:

But @Uri is good for a couple of other recommendations. Rokka and Shingeki no Bahamut were DOPE and I wouldn't know about them if it weren't for the breh.

That being said... I put my sister on to Crest of The Stars and found and sent me OST in return. Allergy season man I swear :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

But @Uri is good for a couple of other recommendations. Rokka and Shingeki no Bahamut were DOPE and I wouldn't know about them if it weren't for the breh.

That being said... I put my sister on to Crest of The Stars and found and sent me OST in return. Allergy season man I swear :mjcry:
If you don't like Calvary then the battle harem genre isn't for you. It's among the better shows of that type. It's main problem was the fights were spread too apart.
I loved this battle.

Crest of Stars was exceptional. It's too bad they quit making it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you don't like Calvary then the battle harem genre isn't for you. It's among the better shows of that type. It's main problem was the fights were spread too apart.
I loved this battle.

Crest of Stars was exceptional. It's too bad they quit making it.

The fights were dope but it was literally everything around them that just had me either completely thrown or disgusted

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

Hundred is pretty meh at this point, I thought it would get interesting (since it's passed the manga now), but I guess I'll finish it since it's almost half-way through.

I still need that second season for Rokka, because the LN is fukking lit right now :wow: :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wow Ako's mom is the anime equivalent of a MILF if such a thing was possible for a damn cartoon character.

This guy came over her house and she was ready to fukk and he acting like an idiot and shyt. Dude got the hottest chick in the school on his nuts. So what if she's a social misfit I've never seen an anime chick straight up offer the p*ssy to a guy like this.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Man Hundred is bad, I mean really bad. This show is like the vomit of the battle harem genre. I haven't noticed a single original idea. I don't even know why I'm still watching. I guess I started it so I'll see it through to the end.
Coincidentally I stopped watching it after this current episode.

Started watching the episode and then I shut it off halfway and never looked back

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Coincidentally I stopped watching it after this current episode.

Started watching the episode and then I shut it off halfway and never looked back
The show is like animated bad fan fiction. I can't understand how people buy the light novels for it and read them. I haven't seen a battle harem this bad since Magical Warfare. Asterisk which is airing at the same time is leagues better and that's saying a lot because Asterisk is pretty mediocre but at least it does somethings right like manage compelling fights from time to time. Hundred isn't even doing that.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@winb83

I cant believe it was her who killed him in ReZero. Now Im anxious for the next episode. :wow: