CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I'm really looking for when JOJO takes off, cause right now its hasn't been addictive of mind-blowing like I was feeling during egypt arc of stardust. I haven't even been that impressed with the stands . That lock stand was lame and the writing was bad, and coach stand is lame. I'm guessing how he gets applied in the future and the changes it makes will change this. Kabaneri plays like I'm watching a movie. I think this is what keeps it so engaging every episode. I wasn't feeling the watazki or whatever it name was, I always hate when games or shows give something mostly brainless the abilities to do stuff like that. Similar to zombie's being able to hold and shoot guns lol.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I like Macross Delta a lot more than I thought I would for how ridiculous the premise is even for Macross standards. Its mostly due to the lead characters. They all have good chemistry. I know the young chick usually loses the love triangle in damn near every Macross show but Freyja is so far clearly the best character on the show and I'm rooting for her. She's a more endearing Ranka Lee. She's the younger chick but the's this show's version of Sheryl Nome.

BlackEfron

BlackieRobinson
Daps
just finished watching heavy object
i loved the action
giphy.gif

- blackierobinson

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
just finished watching heavy object
i loved the action
giphy.gif

- blackierobinson
I might give this another shot now that it fully aired. I tried to watch it when it was airing and I watched the first episode and dropped it.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I might give this another shot now that it fully aired. I tried to watch it when it was airing and I watched the first episode and dropped it.
They pull wins out of their ass.

Thats my review of it

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They pull wins out of their ass.

Thats my review of it
I watched 8 episodes. shyt is straight asspulls lol
Ikoma's weapon is lowkey asscheeks.

Kabane can sword fight:bryan:? I thought these dudes were hungry but they just trying to kill folk
That moving shot of Ikoma and the girl handling business on the top of the train kinda sold me on the series. If they maintain that level of animation for 12 eps then I'm gonna just say AoT was the beta and move on.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I watched 8 episodes. shyt is straight asspulls lol

That moving shot of Ikoma and the girl handling business on the top of the train kinda sold me on the series. If they maintain that level of animation for 12 eps then I'm gonna just say AoT was the beta and move on.
That animation is dope

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man Hundred is bad, I mean really bad. This show is like the vomit of the battle harem genre. I haven't noticed a single original idea. I don't even know why I'm still watching. I guess I started it so I'll see it through to the end.