CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I feel you on most of that. To me the best power system was actually in Shaman King, as short lived as that was :yeshrug:

Never watched Shaman King, so I can't confirm nor deny what you saying. But I think Stand's just provide unlimited creativity where anything is possible. Besides that I think Nen and Jutsu are runners up....Despite my Avi Dragon Ball being last.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Avodol/Polnareff/Katfyion :whew: idk if I could think of better squads, maybe the OG DBZ crew or the asoshi/kenshin/satio/sano team up in Kyoto

Just finished the brothers w/ manga stand episode in Jojo, might be my favorite episode of the series

Daps
I feel you on most of that. To me the best power system was actually in Shaman King, as short lived as that was :yeshrug:

Never watched Shaman King, so I can't confirm nor deny what you saying. But I think Stand's just provide unlimited creativity where anything is possible. Besides that I think Nen and Jutsu are runners up....Despite my Avi Dragon Ball being last.

Nen has the most creative power system I've seen yet. Chrollo's Skill Hunter, Kurapika's Chains, and Hisoka's Bungee Gum are examples of that.

In terms of design I think Stands are the best. Star Platinum, The World, Gold Experience Requiem are examples of that.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
boku no hero academia(My Hero Academia)

I'm messing with this show now. Kind of picks up the whole "being a hero is a recognized job" theme that 1PM left open.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I thought Mirai Nikki was trash start to finish and they couldn't even remember their own rules 3 episodes in. Plus the MC is literally worse than Shinji.

Like.... I'm still mad at the nikka who recommended that shyt.
Most people only watch it for Yuno Gasai

I guess its their fantasy or someshyt.