Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just started watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I'm starting from the Phantom Blood series though.

I mean, I guess thats cool..... if you dont want the full history and understanding of the entire universe of Jojo and how some missing bits of history and info and not get certain nuggets down the line:patrice:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I mean, I guess thats cool..... if you dont want the full history and understanding of the entire universe of Jojo and how some missing bits of history and info and not get certain nuggets down the line:patrice:

I had started before, on stardust crusaders, couldn't get into it, dropped it, and I'm giving it a 2nd go round

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I thought Mirai Nikki was trash start to finish and they couldn't even remember their own rules 3 episodes in. Plus the MC is literally worse than Shinji.

Like.... I'm still mad at the nikka who recommended that shyt.

God this show is complete trash :wow:

It has THE worst protagonist in anime history IMO.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I take that back Asseylum Vers Allusia is worse than Kudelia. Slaine was gonna make Vers a better place and she fukked it all up because she's an idiot. If Slaine wasn't such a simp he would have spaced that bytch and went with Wheels who at least had brains.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I take that back Asseylum Vers Allusia is worse than Kudelia. Slaine was gonna make Vers a better place and she fukked it all up because she's an idiot. If Slaine wasn't such a simp he would have spaced that bytch and went with Wheels who at least had brains.
I was about to fukking say...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This Jojo shyt is tough. I wasn't expecting that shyt at all. :scust:
Yu Gi Oh introduced me to anime fukkery :blessed:might be time to reintroduce myself to that nonsense

I could only deal with the original series for the fukkery, they up to like 5 different series.... :mjlol: I'm good... the first was enough for me. they should have left it at that...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
"Josuke, you saw it, right?"

"Yeah... I definitely saw it"

S8v3g74.gif

too early in the series for shyt like this

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Now Ushio on that shyt too? :damn:

The homie is demonic as hell too :damn:I can't watch Asako like this :to: fukk man this season barely started and my allergies are going ham right now

TymzIJv.jpg

:merchant:

edit: shyt is just so demonic and foul from here on out

edit2: man wtf :deadmanny:

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Just started watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I'm starting from the Phantom Blood series though.
I feel ya but I recommend you schimiing through phantom blood at least before you get to stardust crusaders again. Makes the Dio fukkery even better. Dude still does have his moments in that series and will still be relevant through the other future parts...

I could only deal with the original series for the fukkery, they up to like 5 different series.... :mjlol: I'm good... the first was enough for me. they should have left it at that...
The homie Yugi stayed cheating thanks to the "heart of the cards" :wow: