Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Part 2 more than Stardust Crusaders
Joseph is that dude

Nah. Joseph is the GOAT but Stands make Part 3 better.

I meant as far as memorable and personality. Jotaro was definitely the star but there really wasn't much to him really as a character. Joseph and Josuke got way more personality than Jotaro :heh:. A lot of fans claim he's the worst Jojo next to Jonathan and pt 5's protagonist. Dude will def give u the beats and has one of the best stands. Tho you can put that dude in any situation and he'll pretty much act the same with his same :birdman: expression. Can't say the same for dudes like Joseph or Polnareff lol.

And I like the character, I'm just stating my opinion :manny:

Jotaro's personality worked perfectly when paired with Joseph since they're opposites. They both couldn't be clowns.

:wow: The fukkery:

How could I forget about the characters being named after pop, R&B, and rock acts. Mariah, Speedwagon, Pet Shop, Iggy etc?:heh:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Just watched this attack on titan with zombies anime and :ohhh::wow:. Its seems this could be a winner for this season, since terra formars decided to throw in the towel and go mainstream.:stopitslime:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Jotaro's personality worked perfectly when paired with Joseph since they're opposites. They both couldn't be clowns.

How could I forget about the characters being named after pop, R&B, and rock acts. Mariah, Speedwagon, Pet Shop, Iggy etc?:heh:

YES YES YES YES YES!!:bryan:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

YES YES YES YES YES!!:bryan: