Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have we ever discussed where Stardust Crusaders ranks among the GOATS? I'm struggling to think of a show that had as much consistency week to week. There were so many great aspects.

Jotaro is one of the most swagged out MC's ever and Dio is one of the most :demonic: villains. The humor from Joseph and Polnareff:russ:. Can't forget about Hol Horse and teaming up with the manga kid:pachaha:. Those Stand battles (Iggy/Polnareff vs Vanilla Ice, everyone vs the Darby Bros):whoo:. This show was so original and got better as they got closer to facing Dio. Even the voice acting was great. Can't forget the enemies begging Jotaro for mercy and getting that work from Star Platinum:mjlol: . There was never a dull moment. In terms of sheer enjoyment I can't think of anything better. I miss it:mjcry:

THE WORLD:blessed:
719ce7262878be5e31a152f91258a0d1505bd571_hq.gif

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Have we ever discussed where Stardust Crusaders ranks among the GOATS? I'm struggling to think of a show that had as much consistency week to week. There were so many great aspects.

Jotaro is one of the most swagged out MC's ever and Dio is one of the most :demonic: villains. The humor from Joseph and Polnareff:russ:. Can't forget about Hol Horse and teaming up with the manga kid:pachaha:. Those Stand battles (Iggy/Polnareff vs Vanilla Ice, everyone vs the Darby Bros):whoo:. This show was so original and got better as they got closer to facing Dio. Even the voice acting was great. Can't forget the enemies begging Jotaro for mercy and getting that work from Star Platinum:mjlol: . There was never a dull moment. In terms of sheer enjoyment I can't think of anything better. I miss it:mjcry:

THE WORLD:blessed:
719ce7262878be5e31a152f91258a0d1505bd571_hq.gif
One of my fav animes by far but I can see why some aren't feeling it. Stardust Crusaders also suffers from the main protagonist being outshined by the others. Not much to Jotaro honestly tho dude does have swag. One reason I love Part 4 is that Josuke isn't outshined like Jotaro was and is a stronger character I feel.

DIO is def one of the GOAT villains tho. It can't be argued if u watched the series :wow:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my fav animes by far but I can see why some aren't feeling it. Stardust Crusaders also suffers from the main protagonist being outshined by the others. Not much to Jotaro honestly tho dude does have swag. One reason I love Part 4 is that Josuke isn't outshined like Jotaro was and is a stronger character I feel.

DIO is def one of the GOAT villains tho. It can't be argued if u watched the series :wow:

:stopitslime:Outshine Jotaro?

The villains all hated Polnareff for some reason but Jojo was still the star. Star Platinum handed out the most L's. Jotaro just didn't take L's himself. The other characters just did more talking.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The villains all hated Polnareff for some reason but Jojo was still the star. Star Platinum handed out the most L's. Jotaro just didn't take L's himself. The other characters just did more talking.

Damn that is right..... Jotaro NEVER caught an L that season.... that nicca is practically undefeated :ohhh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

I meant as far as memorable and personality. Jotaro was definitely the star but there really wasn't much to him really as a character. Joseph and Josuke got way more personality than Jotaro :heh:. A lot of fans claim he's the worst Jojo next to Jonathan and pt 5's protagonist. Dude will def give u the beats and has one of the best stands. Tho you can put that dude in any situation and he'll pretty much act the same with his same :birdman: expression. Can't say the same for dudes like Joseph or Polnareff lol.

And I like the character, I'm just stating my opinion :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I meant as far as memorable and personality. Jotaro was definitely the star but there really wasn't much to him really as a character. Joseph and Josuke got way more personality than Jotaro :heh:. A lot of fans claim he's the worst Jojo next to Jonathan and pt 5's protagonist. Dude will def give u the beats and has one of the best stands. Tho you can put that dude in any situation and he'll pretty much act the same with his same :birdman: expression. Can't say the same for dudes like Joseph or Polnareff lol.

And I like the character, I'm just stating my opinion :manny:

Yes, Joseph is so far the best...... not sure if I like Young Joe or Old Joe better cuz both were dope.

I never read the manga and gonna stay away from it cuz watching the eps fresh is dope, so I'm still learning about Josuke. He's ok so far. Jotaro was better than Jonathan but I think that was kinda circumstantial

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yes, Joseph is so far the best...... not sure if I like Young Joe or Old Joe better cuz both were dope.

I never read the manga and gonna stay away from it cuz watching the eps fresh is dope, so I'm still learning about Josuke. He's ok so far. Jotaro was better than Jonathan but I think that was kinda circumstantial
Yeah read the manga if you don't wanna wait for all the parts to be animated. Other than that, the anime is a great adaption.

And Jonathan caught the short end of the stick and had to pave the way in a way. He was the only Jojo so far that we've seen that actually lost :wow: