winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Well...he had worked on the series since 1997 so it's expected to happen eventually that the creator gets tired of the series. :yeshrug:

and no..i can't say I cared for Bleach too much. But "out of time"? hmm...I'm sorry, but could you elaborate more on what you mean by that please?

Wait, are you talking about the first naruto series or the whole series itself? (not sure if i said it right)

But I'll be safe and lower my expectations. T_T
Urahara Kisuke teases Ichigo about his bankai at almost the very beginning of Bleach even though he gets a few fights in the series his Bankai is never addressed. Now that Bleach is in it's final arc approaching it's final battle that got forced in hastily just as if it was on a bucket list of things the author needed to show before the series ended.

In fact the series is now being written as if Kubo has a list of things the audience wanted to know that he never got into and one by one he's showing them. Its what we call bad pacing. This is stuff that should have been peppered through the series but it's all crammed in the last 1/4 of it.

An example of Naruto would be romances. Granted Naturo isn't a romance manga but Kishimoto dangled several plot threads about romance in the story and literally at the final chapter addresses those and some he never even put in at all before then all at once while having spent the majority of the manga not addressing them at all. It's a disservice to the fans because it ends up dominating the ending and it could have been addressed earlier so we could have gotten a better actual final chapter.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Rewatching FMA: Brotherhood again and I got to say, Furher Bradley is probably the best non-overpowered villain in anime. In the final eps dude just owns an entire front line by his lonely.

Buccaneer: Is he really gonna storm thru the front? :childplease:

Bradley: Do they really think I'm gonna embarrass myself by sneaking in the back of my own palace? :what:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wasnt feeling the animation at all and idk how I feel about the plot as a whole to me, kinda odd

IDK I'll give it another try sometime down the line, I only intended to watch the plot as I only watch 1 anime at a time which is Stardust Crusader atm

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Wasnt feeling the animation at all and idk how I feel about the plot as a whole to me, kinda odd

IDK I'll give it another try sometime down the line, I only intended to watch the plot as I only watch 1 anime at a time which is Stardust Crusader atm
Animation aside it is a good serious anime. It is also low on annoying cliches as well.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Thank you sir!:salute:

I appreciate your honesty and I think it should be expressed and shared to the masses! :blessed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Animation aside it is a good serious anime. It is also low on annoying cliches as well.
Animation is almost a dealbreaker for me sometimes....

For example - Kingdom

Kingdom is fukking DOPE but it looks like garbage the entire first season and its barely tolerable the 2nd.
Recommend me animes to watch next fam. 30 episodes max, i fukks with the classics champloo, bebop, berserk. Just finished black lagoon.
whats the new must watch anime of this season
Watch Gundam Thunderbolt