TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Kabaneri of the iron fortress was :whoo:, watched it cause i thought the poster looked dope and was pretty impressed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you haven't yet, you should watch the FMA movie, Conqueror of Shamballa. It wraps up the OG anime series. Good movie too.

I'll download it when I can.. I'm just mad at that ending the brothers never said goodbye to each other...:mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress is such a shameless Attack On Titan rip-off it wouldn't be funny if it weren't for the fact it's already starting to expose it Code Geass-isms in the first episode as well.

Train arrives at broad daylight, they wait to lower the bridge until they've made sure it's safe of Kabane.
Train arrives at night honking its horn, they immediately lower the bridge before they can even see the train, let alone check if it's safe of Kabane.

:deadmanny:

Main character talks about the gun he's building but doesn't understand why it doesn't work because he upgraded the gunpowder cavity.
His friend points out if he actually used more explosive powder to make up for it.
Main character is like "Wow, I didn't think of that."

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress is such a shameless Attack On Titan rip-off it wouldn't be funny if it weren't for the fact it's already starting to expose it Code Geass-isms in the first episode as well.

Train arrives at broad daylight, they wait to lower the bridge until they've made sure it's safe of Kabane.
Train arrives at night honking its horn, they immediately lower the bridge before they can even see the train, let alone check if it's safe of Kabane.

:deadmanny:

Main character talks about the gun he's building but doesn't understand why it doesn't work because he upgraded the gunpowder cavity.
His friend points out if he actually used more explosive powder to make up for it.
Main character is like "Wow, I didn't think of that."

:dead:
close20door.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Somebody recommend me a few animes based on these animes below

DBZ, Naruto,Bleach,One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, HxH, Ushio to Tora, One Punch Man, FMAB
Fate series, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Parasyte, AOTT, Nanatsu no Taizai,

Needs to have action, fighting, powers, saving the world, guns, etc, I dont watch any other type of anime without one of those things included. :francis:

I need something to binge watch brehs :wow:
Still have not watched anything yet that I like or is on the same level as Yu Yu Hakusho, that was my show :to:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you haven't seen Ghost In The Shell in any of its forms you lost.

DBZ, Naruto,Bleach,One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, HxH, Ushio to Tora, One Punch Man, FMAB
Fate series, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Parasyte, AOTT, Nanatsu no Taizai,

Needs to have action, fighting, powers, saving the world, guns, etc, I dont watch any other type of anime without one of those things included. :francis:

Still have not watched anything yet that I like or is on the same level as Yu Yu Hakusho, that was my show :to:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished Space dandy....first comedy jawn I ever fukked with. shyt was so trippy yet funny. Dandy the homie:wow:

might as well get caught up on that jojo, we eatin:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Try gun grave, black cat they a little old but solid especially gun grave, black cat kinda turns to shyt the last half of the series but still enjoyable. Beserk if you want to watch some fukked up shyt

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught up to jojo....Did he really turn dude into a rock? And he's just gonna leave it there?:ld:jouske gives no fukks. We got stand fights and dogs gettin bodied already. we really back:wow:
Ushio is cliche as fukk but its got the juice breh. Follows a certain playbook but sometimes that's exactly what you need. Dope show. Not amazing, but solid.

Source material is from the 80's...thats why it's strong in it's cliche forms, cause its OG

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
If you haven't seen Ghost In The Shell in any of its forms you lost.
I heard of it, just never really bothered watching it. Is it similar to Psycho-Pass?, Cause if it is :banderas:
Finished Space dandy....first comedy jawn I ever fukked with. shyt was so trippy yet funny. Dandy the homie:wow:

might as well get caught up on that jojo, we eatin:blessed:
Dam I stopped watching it like 3 episodes in about 2 years ago because the animation style was :scust:, but Im going to give it another chance though :ehh:

Try gun grave, black cat they a little old but solid especially gun grave, black cat kinda turns to shyt the last half of the series but still enjoyable. Beserk if you want to watch some fukked up
shyt

Gun Grave seems interesting :patrice:, Black Cat :francis:, but Berserk :blessed:

I'm gonna love Berserk, so much fukking carnage :ahh:

Thanks for the recommendations guys:salute:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Deadman Wonderland
Black Lagoon (It doesn't have powers, but the gun fights are good)
Soul Eater