The Villain

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_o5cskg5yNI1rd6sdio1_540.gif

Sakamoto desu ga was hilarious as expected, MC is like the student version of Saitama. The OST that plays when he does anything of significance :russ:

Hope the comedy stays hit rather than miss going forward

i was crine at the bee fight. i read the manga but it's been so long all this shyt is new to me :wow:

My favorites so far this season are...
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri (Reminds me off Attack of the Titans)
Boku no Hero Academia (Reminds me off One Punch Man)
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Reminds me off Sword Art Online)
Terra Formars: Revenge
Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai
Kiznaiver
Bungou Stray Dogs
Ushio to Tora

I cant wait for Magi, Gundam Thunderbolt, Code Geass, One Punch Man and Dimension W OVA/Specials. Too bad GOD Eater ended :(

man i don't have time to watch all these shows. i hope there's never another season as light as the previous one cause that was brutal.

i have high hopes for Kabaneri. it's all the people that made the AOT anime except their not bound by the crap ass manga of AOT.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That bellboy in the second episode of Phoenix Wright is gonna got some ass from that woman:ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I finished that conquest of shambala movie brehs... :banderas: the animation was top fukking notch... Edward can fight his ass off gave that German bytch a run for her money!!! :banderas: and we finally got a satisfying end to the whole FMA saga. It sucks they ended up in our world without their powers but it's cool I guess.
Edward and AL finally back together again... :mjcry:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I finished that conquest of shambala movie brehs... :banderas: the animation was top fukking notch... Edward can fight his ass off gave that German bytch a run for her money!!! :banderas: and we finally got a satisfying end to the whole FMA saga. It sucks they ended up in our world without their powers but it's cool I guess.
Edward and AL finally back together again... :mjcry:
Watch Brotherhood

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching a bunch of TV shows so now I can get back to anime. I haven't been watching consistently since Jojo, Prison School, and Shokugeki finished. I only watched Haikyuu and Erased last season.

I just watched the new Jojo episodes and that Angelo guy:merchant:. Not even Dio was evil enough to do the shyt he was on. I'm down for the fukkery but this dude raped a woman and left her in the bushes:whoa:. What he did to those kids:damn:. Not killing him but leaving him inside that rock was a fitting punishment:pacspit:.

Josuke's stand:whoo:

Jotaro Kujo still swagged out:myman:

Joseph with the side chicks. Holy shyt:wow:

What's with cats and dogs getting killed so much every season?:dahell:

I'm about to check out Iron Fortress, Sakamoto, Kiznaiver, and Stray Dogs. Hero Academia was cool.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just finished watching a bunch of TV shows so now I can get back to anime. I haven't been watching consistently since Jojo, Prison School, and Shokugeki finished. I only watched Haikyuu and Erased last season.

I just watched the new Jojo episodes and that Angelo guy:merchant:. Not even Dio was evil enough to do the shyt he was on. I'm down for the fukkery but this dude raped a woman and left her in the bushes:whoa:. What he did to those kids:damn:. Not killing him but leaving him inside that rock was a fitting punishment:pacspit:.

Josuke's stand:whoo:

Jotaro Kujo still swagged out:myman:

Joseph with the side chicks. Holy shyt:wow:

What's with cats and dogs getting killed so much every season?:dahell:

I'm about to check out Iron Fortress, Sakamoto, Kiznaiver, and Stray Dogs. Hero Academia was cool.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished Parayste(24 episodes). Good show, nice mix of action and horror. Also drama and romance. Really messed up moments too but I like that.

It's cool when shows bring things back like they did, makes sure previous instances don't add up to nothing. <--This doesn't make sense unless you've seen all of it. Being vague again as to not spoil anything.