Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Actually liked the first FMA more than Brotherhood. Its a preference thing, but I was really compelled by the gritty and dark moments. Lot of twisted stuff in that series that I haven't seen much of elsewhere.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm watching Hundred and I swear one of the characters just suggested that another character is a boy. They can't be serious here. That is the worst reverse trap I've ever seen. Because I didn't know she was supposed to be one until that character said that. I assumed it was a girl, I mean it clearly is a girl but do they believe otherwise?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Just wait bruh.

If you care just read ahead in the manga and see what happens.

nah I dont read manga but I already know that he is most likely going to develop powers somehow. Still does not mean he cant be punk bytch with his powers :francis:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The other series is garbage in comparison. Although Brotherhood rushes through the stuff the other series covered that's actually canon. Brotherhood is quite possibly the greatest anime TV series ever made.
I liked both of them equally. I do consider both animes the greatest anime ever made tho.
Yes.... They trimmed the fat and made it slightly gloomier
I think the OG anime is actually darker than Brotherhood. The OG takes the series to some really dark places. Ed finds a resolve kill (Even kills a homoculus that resembles his moms), implies that Rose was gang raped....

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I finished Fullmetal Alchemist.... that shyt had me like...:what::scust::dwillhuh::whoo::why::ufdup::bryan::whew:

and finally...:mjcry:

That shyt was crazy... Kids get their limbs cut off. girls getting gang raped. trying to bring their moms back from the dead, them fighting organic demonic humans, conspiracies, genocides, war, death, cannibalism,

And this is supposed to be a kids show?!?!:dwillhuh::what::wtf:
If you haven't yet, you should watch the FMA movie, Conqueror of Shamballa. It wraps up the OG anime series. Good movie too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I liked both of them equally. I do consider both animes the greatest anime ever made tho.

I think the OG anime is actually darker than Brotherhood. The OG takes the series to some really dark places. Ed finds a resolve kill (Even kills a homoculus that resembles his moms), implies that Rose was gang raped....

What? When was a gang rape implied? Don't recall that:what:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
What? When was a gang rape implied? Don't recall that:what:
It was in a scene towards the end of the anime. I think it was when Ed sees Rose and Dante. It's where Rose's baby comes from and why Rose was mute. It's pretty subtle. I didn't catch it till like my 3rd time viewing the series.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was in a scene towards the end of the anime. I think it was when Ed sees Rose and Dante. It's where Rose's baby comes from and why Rose was mute. It's pretty subtle. I didn't catch it till like my 3rd time viewing the series.

Man i gotta find that shyt! LOL... if you ever recall or come across that please let me know sir

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_o5cskg5yNI1rd6sdio1_540.gif

Sakamoto desu ga was hilarious as expected, MC is like the student version of Saitama. The OST that plays when he does anything of significance :russ:

Hope the comedy stays hit rather than miss going forward