Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
End ride was trash :francis:
Terra Formars feel very racist to me so I don't watch it :francis:

Hundred feels very generic like the thousand Harems before it.:francis:

But this season looks like its lit with a lot of animes showin promise. Need to Marathon season 1 of Ushio to tora show.
Ushio is cliche as fukk but its got the juice breh. Follows a certain playbook but sometimes that's exactly what you need. Dope show. Not amazing, but solid.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yo someone changed jojos ed to gangsta's paradise it surprisingly fits:ohhh:

but they gotta put that song as part 5's ending that joint is perfect for part 5 :wow:

Just finished this ep and man:wow:

Great ep...... this shyt is really BIKE brehs!:mjcry:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Wtf I hope this anime gets better, I watched it because of the hype and now feel like I wasted 20+ mins of my life.

My main concern is the MC is a little bytch. Never seen someone so p*ssy b4. :scust:

It was very hard to watch with him acting that way and crying/whining every minute. If he is like this for the whole show im not watching this shyt it.:francis:
Just wait bruh.

If you care just read ahead in the manga and see what happens.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I finished Fullmetal Alchemist.... that shyt had me like...:what::scust::dwillhuh::whoo::why::ufdup::bryan::whew:

and finally...:mjcry:

That shyt was crazy... Kids get their limbs cut off. girls getting gang raped. trying to bring their moms back from the dead, them fighting organic demonic humans, conspiracies, genocides, war, death, cannibalism,

And this is supposed to be a kids show?!?!:dwillhuh::what::wtf:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I finished Fullmetal Alchemist.... that shyt had me like...:what::scust::dwillhuh::whoo::why::ufdup::bryan::whew:

That shyt was crazy... Kids get their limbs cut off. girls getting gang raped. trying to bring their moms back from the dead, them fighting organic demonic humans, conspiracies, genocides, war, death, cannibalism,

Fullmetal Alchemist was on adult swim when aired in the u.s. along side with bleach so it wasn't a kids show like they did one piece, naruto & dragon ball z at first.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I gotta stop knowingly watching bad anime. I just know Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? is gonna be shyt but here I am watching anyway.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fullmetal Alchemist was on adult swim when aired in the u.s. along side with bleach so it wasn't a kids show like they did one piece, naruto & dragon ball z at first.

I never knew... I just watched it on Netflix... and I was like :wtf: is they serious, shyt was dark as fukk...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Did you watch brotherhood?
Man, I aint even nothing but 2 mins in.... matter fact while I type this the credits are rolling.... but I can already tell this Jojo ep is gonna be amazing!:banderas:
It was piff.

Ushio is cliche as fukk but its got the juice breh. Follows a certain playbook but sometimes that's exactly what you need. Dope show. Not amazing, but solid.
Y'all should check the classic ova. Not bad either.