So I take it yall done?:lolbron:

Aint heard yall talk about it for a few weeks?:sas2:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anybody checking for Koutetsujou no Kabaneri? From the writer of Code Geass, the director of Death Note and Attack on Titan and the studio that animated Attack on Titan. It's also an anime original project not based on another work. To put it mildly it sounds like someone went to the writer and said here's the premise for AoT create something similar to that.

Oh yeah Sawano is on board for the music. It's like a giant do over for Guilty Crown's creative team
Oh wow!! Good for them!:skip:

maybe one day...... one day..... I will see how it ended:mjpls:
It's not over just the first season is.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Looking forward to marathons of the new stuff for the season. My new laptop comes in today (zenbook :wow:) so I can FINALLY go back to HD piff. Been on just mobile for the past two months.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Anybody checking for Koutetsujou no Kabaneri? From the writer of Code Geass, the director of Death Note and Attack on Titan and the studio that animated Attack on Titan. It's also an anime original project not based on another work. To put it mildly it sounds like someone went to the writer and said here's the premise for AoT create something similar to that.

Oh yeah Sawano is on board for the music. It's like a giant do over for Guilty Crown's creative team

It's not over just the first season is.
Yo no lie just finished that shyt, and it did remind me if Attack of Titans but it's fukking Lit :banderas:

So far might be anime if the season

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Just finished Koutetsujou no Kabaneri and man, this season is stacked :wow:

Sousei no whatever and Bungou Stray Dogs was solid too. Just waiting on Sakamoto which I heard good things about.