Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Anybody checking for Koutetsujou no Kabaneri? From the writer of Code Geass, the director of Death Note and Attack on Titan and the studio that animated Attack on Titan. It's also an anime original project not based on another work. To put it mildly it sounds like someone went to the writer and said here's the premise for AoT create something similar to that.

Oh yeah Sawano is on board for the music. It's like a giant do over for Guilty Crown's creative team.

I watched some of it, and it looks pretty good. I'ma keep tabs on it.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Second ep of Jojo Part 4 was good as well. Seems to be getting off to a good start :obama:

Also this part is gonna be very different from 3. Especially cuz of the fact that it's only gonna take place in one town.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Highschool of the Dead

I enjoyed it wish it would of finished tho :mjcry:

Looking forward to marathons of the new stuff for the season. My new laptop comes in today (zenbook :wow:) so I can FINALLY go back to HD piff. Been on just mobile for the past two months.

Been on mobile since August breh :sadbron:

Just waiting on other internet companies to thru but gotta wait till housing area is more developed so for now I'm stuck with sat internet that has a data plan of 14gb so no streaming or even online gaming :mjcry: :to:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Looking forward to marathons of the new stuff for the season. My new laptop comes in today (zenbook :wow:) so I can FINALLY go back to HD piff. Been on just mobile for the past two months.

Two weeks from now I'll have the same feeling you do :wow:

The one I'm getting ain't as expensive as yours :mjcry:

HD screen tho :ehh:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished watching new jojo op and ed is lit. I don't know if I can do this week to week tho I usually binge on shows but I had to see the op. Plus its going to be a min until my favorite character comes in and shyt starts happening.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Just finished watching new jojo op and ed is lit. I don't know if I can do this week to week tho I usually binge on shows but I had to see the op. Plus its going to be a min until my favorite character comes in and shyt starts happening.
Which character?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
boku no hero academia is the next big thing :wow:

everyone should go and check it out:ufdup:

Wtf I hope this anime gets better, I watched it because of the hype and now feel like I wasted 20+ mins of my life.

My main concern is the MC is a little bytch. Never seen someone so p*ssy b4. :scust:

It was very hard to watch with him acting that way and crying/whining every minute. If he is like this for the whole show im not watching this shyt it.:francis: