The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Man I want to be interested in Dimension W but it looks built to disappoint - and I already got that on lock with GATE :francis:
ya i was not feeling the Dimension W manga, if i cant get into the manga then i know for a fact the anime is not for me

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah not sure if i like Mika:patrice:. His character is plain pure:demonic:. I feel like something is missing in IBO.

giphy.gif

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Mika hasn't really been a focus at all, that's what it is. I thought they were gonna go into it when he was playing with that pirate dude before killing him but nothing's come out of it all yet.
Yeah I think you're right. They've done a poor job making him an interesting/engaging main character

Malaya

Rookie
Daps
I'm almost through with Samurai Champloo at the moment. Just two more episodes to go.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Started Requiem for a Phantom. About a group of brainwashed super soldiers used by the mafia to commit murders...can't be older than 15 yet they're pretty much slaves with no free will of their own. Very dark, looking forward to seeing the main characters develop

peppe

Superstar
Daps
That uncensored OVA of prison school :ohhh::shaq::wow::gladbron::whoo::banderas:

Get excited from from animated t*ts brehs, :shaq2: this no fap is no joke:damn:

EDIT: prison school is hands down the GOAT anime/manga when it comes down to fukkery. I had tears in my eyes from this OVA. When they are going to release s2 the fukkery goes to a whole other level, legit tears when i was reading the manga.

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So good,about 10 episodes from the end, funny enough someone online told me that there was a major drop off as the show goes on and I'm like :mjlol:, the show has only gotten better as it's gone on. So many of these characters so legit badass.I love the simple aspect/art story/ development of the show a lot. I'm also a big fan of Champloo and they are similar in a way, even tho I think I actually think this is better.

I never really hear this show get it's due which kind of upsets me in way. It's up there with all the other popular American known anime like Yu Yu/DBZ/FMA etc IMO

I thought it dropped in quality after the kyoto :yeshrug:. , but the blind swordsman arc was :ehh:
To get the full kenshin experience, once you're done with the anime I recommend you watch the samurai x ovas, it has origins of kenshin and how the story ends in the manga. Also you might want to check the manga, they give my boy saito more screentime on there:wow: