The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Man mika is a straight savage, imagine having someone on year team like that, asking you who to kill and destroy:wow:
shyt had me :whoo: , orga was :lupe: when mika kept on asking him... shyt starting to make me wonder if Mika would just kill Orga if he does not deliver on the promise he made with him when they were kids

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the rewatch of cowboy bebop. The author writes females very very well, faye especially. It really is classic I like how the backstory of humanity's expansion into space travel is told mainly in the background. Sucked to see it end. Spike :salute:

Anyway guess I'll start watching space dandy im mad late

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
About to finish Ruroni Kenshin, one of the few OG toonami shows I never really watched, but how dumb could I have been. Absolutely stellar, a top tier anime IMO

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Kyoto arc is some of the best shyt ever. I need to re-watch it.

So good,about 10 episodes from the end, funny enough someone online told me that there was a major drop off as the show goes on and I'm like :mjlol:, the show has only gotten better as it's gone on. So many of these characters so legit badass.I love the simple aspect/art story/ development of the show a lot. I'm also a big fan of Champloo and they are similar in a way, even tho I think I actually think this is better.

I never really hear this show get it's due which kind of upsets me in way. It's up there with all the other popular American known anime like Yu Yu/DBZ/FMA etc IMO

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have seen like 15 episodes of it, It's harmless, a nice change from the usual anime. I like the design of it as well

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Haru needs to get his shyt together and notice that he is closer to mary then anyone else in the group.

He better start putting dibs on her and make her smile and enjoy life again:ufdup:

Dont sleep on Dimension W :ufdup: