edit: nevermind, it's Yondemasu Yo, Azazel-san

Last edited:

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
KonoSuba surpassing itself in fukkery this week :dead:
About rewatch my fav of all time
Samurai Champloo
One of the few animes I have watched more than once, both the sub and the dub. I make this an annual thing lol. It's just an amazing piece of work from the characters, the setting, the action sequences, and the dope soundtrack from Nujabes, Fat Jon, and Force of Nature makes this a classic imo. Definitely my number 1 all time favorite anime :blessed:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yall got any recommendations? Hunter x Hunter, naruto type ish? I need some new shyt to watch

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Re-watching FMA: Brotherhood again. I don't know how I didn't catch some of this stuff the 1st 4x I've rewatched this series.

When Winry is fixing Eds automail while he's in the hospital, Hughes busts in saying "Ed! I heard you had a young blonde girl servicing you in your room!" :mjlol:

I guess one of the reasons Roy took such a liking to Ed is that Ed reminds him of himself when he was young.

The way Olivia set up Raven was :banderas: "you will literally become the foundation of this country"

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's super late but this is the perfect time to begin a new one. :blessed:

I wanna watch classics I either never got to finish or never got into. So I'm stuck between

Yu Yu
FMA
One Punch Man (so much hype behind it)
Fist of the North Star
Jo Jo Stardust Crusaders (seen/read the first 2)

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Erased
They made it too obvious that the teacher was the killer. They almost made it so obvious that it pump faked me. Had too much airtime not to be the killer and he was the only character introduced who fit the murderers build. Im a little disappointed:francis:. Show is still amazing

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall got any recommendations? Hunter x Hunter, naruto type ish? I need some new shyt to watch
I'm assuming you watched FMA: Brotherhood, have you seen magi, Arslan Senki, or rokka no yuusha?
Aye what's some good non mainstream anime yall
No game No Life, Kuroko no basket, haikyuu, prison school :lolbron: