Only dubs I watch was
Fmab
Dbz
Yamada first time
High school of the dead
Trigun
Naruto part 1

Might be a few more cant remember but u get the point ain't many at all
The other issue can be the voices are good but the translation is shytty and u can tell which can kill good dubs
I need both to be on point
black lagoon and Cowboy Bebop were arguably better than the original.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
YYH and GITS are top dubs too

Anyways, got caught up on GATE. :francis:

... Grimgar is sneaky good. Like it really ain't anything special but somehow you get caught up. Mary got my heart:wow:.

And I just got caught up on IBO too. Man... I stopped at a point where I was actually getting kinda irritated at it before. But damn. Damn. That battle was thorough as fukk.Mikazuki still the GOAT dirty pilot and those boys looking at fish for the first time had me rolling.

No spoilers, but when the old ending theme came back I knew it was real.:mjcry:

Still planning to marathon Boku at the end of the season. God Eater is coming back soon too.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Finished the second season of Space Dandy :laff:

That disco ep part where
dandy and cosmic afro dude butt clashed, then flew away was some funny shyt :laff: like damn dawg it's that serious :laff:

Also in the last ep I was wondering if they would do it, but
nice to see bondage Statue of Liberty fullbody :laff: :skip:

Space Dandy was a GREAT anime. Very original, funny, and the animation was heat :wow:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
YYH and GITS are top dubs too

Anyways, got caught up on GATE. :francis:

... Grimgar is sneaky good. Like it really ain't anything special but somehow you get caught up. Mary got my heart:wow:.

And I just got caught up on IBO too. Man... I stopped at a point where I was actually getting kinda irritated at it before. But damn. Damn. That battle was thorough as fukk.Mikazuki still the GOAT dirty pilot and those boys looking at fish for the first time had me rolling.

No spoilers, but when the old ending theme came back I knew it was real.:mjcry:

Still planning to marathon Boku at the end of the season. God Eater is coming back soon too.

I agree, there's just something about Grimgar that had me hooked from the start. Mary is waifu :mjcry:

I think Orphans to Space is here to stay breh :mjcry:

:mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Haikyuu is a great anime. I dont care for volleyball as a sport at all but the characters are fantastic. Highly recommend it

This week's episode was so goddamn good. Say what you will about anime but these Japanese cats know how to make sports dramas better than anyone in the world.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This week's episode was so goddamn good. Say what you will about anime but these Japanese cats know how to make sports dramas better than anyone in the world.
Cant wait till im caught up. Just started the show a week and a half ago. The japanese have made it a legitimate artform. They know how to capture the raw emotions of sports. Got me watching shows about sports i dislike

Daps
Yall want to laugh/cringe/cry, check out all the Tenchi Muyo animes (there's like 4 versions of them lmfao) :lolbron:

I feel so bad for the main character that I need to change my settings to have his name replaced (autocorrect) to the word "CUCK"

I prefer subs but when it's a good ass dub I'll watch that instead

Only dubs I watch was
Fmab
Dbz
Yamada first time
High school of the dead
Trigun
Naruto part 1

Might be a few more cant remember but u get the point ain't many at all
The other issue can be the voices are good but the translation is shytty and u can tell which can kill good dubs
I need both to be on point

check out Yu Yu Hakusho dubs man. The guy who voiced vegeta in DBZ voices kuwabara. It's great.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yall want to laugh/cringe/cry, check out all the Tenchi Muyo animes (there's like 4 versions of them lmfao) :lolbron:

I feel so bad for the main character that I need to change my settings to have his name replaced (autocorrect) to the word "CUCK"

check out Yu Yu Hakusho dubs man. The guy who voiced vegeta in DBZ voices kuwabara. It's great.
Seen that dub thanks for reminder tho