Supporter
Daps
Watched a bit more of Gate on sunday

9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished The Last: Naruto the Movie

Probably the worst animated film I've ever seen with a million cringeworthy & forced moments, but as a longtime follower of the manga at least it was cool to see a resolution to the Hinata/Naruto relationship. Even though the way they got together was a bunch of contrived bullshyt. Ending theme was pretty nice too...guess thats where the positives end

Giving it a 3/10 on MAL

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I dropped it when they started giving everybody Gundams :beli:

t7cyfm.jpg

Nobody stopped to correct this breh?

Sounds like you haven't been paying attention or you dropping the show for wrong reasons, breh. I just caught up with the show from episode 13 and only two more Gundams showed up. Tekkadan got extra Mobile Suits after defeating the Brewers and there was only one Gundam the Gusion which was owned by the crazy breh, Kudel Cadel. The Gusion was given to Akihiro and retrofitted to the Gusion Rebake. Norba is still driving a Graze Custom Mobile Suit (the same mobile suit that belonged to Lt. Crank) that was upgraded with the AV system, painted pink (:mjlol:) and renamed to Ryusei-Go(sp?) not a Gundam breh.

The second Gundam to appear is the Kimaris which is a prized family possession that Gaelio brought out to fight Mika. And seeing how Mika is ace enough to wash experienced pilots in regular Mobile Suits, Gaelio needs the edge of a Gundam. The Teiwaz Turbine chicks are piloting custom Mobile Suits as well.

So the show only has shown a total of 3 Gundams so far. The rest are regular mobile suits or custom types. And if you mean to say that Tekkadan is getting too many Mobile Suits. :mindblown: Most of them kids got the AV implants in their body. They were also used as canon fodder by the CGS. They're all fighters/pilots so they all should get Mobile Suits. :birdman:

Still a hot show. :wow:

RIP Biscuit :mjcry: I thought he was safe since he was the smart breh

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
t7cyfm.jpg

Nobody stopped to correct this breh?

Sounds like you haven't been paying attention or you dropping the show for wrong reasons, breh. I just caught up with the show from episode 13 and only two more Gundams showed up. Tekkadan got extra Mobile Suits after defeating the Brewers and there was only one Gundam the Gusion which was owned by the crazy breh, Kudel Cadel. The Gusion was given to Akihiro and retrofitted to the Gusion Rebake. Norba is still driving a Graze Custom Mobile Suit (the same mobile suit that belonged to Lt. Crank) that was upgraded with the AV system, painted pink (:mjlol:) and renamed to Ryusei-Go(sp?) not a Gundam breh.

The second Gundam to appear is the Kimaris which is a prized family possession that Gaelio brought out to fight Mika. And seeing how Mika is ace enough to wash experienced pilots in regular Mobile Suits, Gaelio needs the edge of a Gundam. The Teiwaz Turbine chicks are piloting custom Mobile Suits as well.

So the show only has shown a total of 3 Gundams so far. The rest are regular mobile suits or custom types. And if you mean to say that Tekkadan is getting too many Mobile Suits. :mindblown: Most of them kids got the AV implants in their body. They were also used as canon fodder by the CGS. They're all fighters/pilots so they all should get Mobile Suits. :birdman:

Still a hot show. :wow:

RIP Biscuit :mjcry: I thought he was safe since he was the smart breh
Dude just went and picked one up from his house and shyt:dead: By the end of the series, just about everybody is going to have one.
It makes the brand mean less if its everywhere. This is just a pet peeve of mine so :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Dude just went and picked one up from his house and shyt:dead: By the end of the series, just about everybody is going to have one.
It makes the brand mean less if its everywhere. This is just a pet peeve of mine so :manny:

:yeshrug: Okay but you're dropping it too soon when only 3 have been shown, some gundam shows started out with more. They're pretty much antiques since only 72 were made so you can assume mostly the rich, royalty or powerful folks would have one in their possession. I don't see the problem, especially since Tekkadan is caught between rich and powerful forces.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't know how brehs watch One Piece on a weekly basis, there is basically like 13 mn of actual contents shyt must be torture, but Am I glad I like to let it build up and marathin, Binging is the only way to appreciate the greatness that Is One Piece. This Dress Rosa Arc is Lit :banderas:

Exactly what I do let the arc finish and then binge watch the shyt out of it :ahh:

Asterik war and chivalry of a failed knight were pretty similar
The main female character were diff in chest size tho :mjlol:

Enjoyed chivalry a lot more tho to be honest but haven't heard bout a season 2 for it but Asterik war has season 2 in April :patrice:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Exactly what I do let the arc finish and then binge watch the shyt out of it :ahh:

Asterik war and chivalry of a failed knight were pretty similar
The main female character were diff in chest size tho :mjlol:

Enjoyed chivalry a lot more tho to be honest but haven't heard bout a season 2 for it but Asterik war has season 2 in April :patrice:

❓Is Asterisk Wars Chivalry of a Failed Knight❓