Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Biscuit my nikka hate it had to be him:mjcry:

And not being dramatic and not that serious... but next time breh.... you dont mind spoilering that do you?

I'm already someone on the edge of really not liking this show and at this point now watching it just for the sake of it or watching and also protecting myself so at moments if I indeed make that heel turn and occasionally shyt on it no one can be like "bu bu bu but you dont know about it, you dont watch it... blah blah:pacspit:" {mocking posters in here with their whiny Dan LeBatard voices}

That moment was kinda ruined to me, I read your post and then knew he was dead...... so anti climatic:russell:
....... you forced my hand breh:sadbron:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this latest episode of gate, ep 8...:sitdown:... with a side of :dahell:

i rather the story revolve around itami, fukk all this other bullshyt :shaq2:

Yes I want to know what happened to that assassin of a warrior bunny. But be surprised about japanese and their acceptance of lolicon :lolbron::francis::sitdown::yeshrug:

Yes..... this show gets off track to me sometimes..... maybe that little girl and the guy with this pedo angle will turn into something but right now I do now wanna see more eps dedicated to them. Follow Itami and I'd wish he'd bring his original team back. That one girl that fukked up the Prince gets busy.... she gave all them knights that work. If it wasnt for the fact that they were in front of the King in his palace or had a relationship with the Princess. I swear she wouldve easily taken the Prince life. And I'm not sure Itami wouldve stopped her and even reprimanded her

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how come DBZ subs never out when the episode drops :mjcry:

cuba-gooding-jr-air-fighting-o.gif

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
Now that I actually have time, I finally started watching Death Parade and One Punch Man. DP is overrated, imo but OPM is pretty good. It seems like a comedy but I imagine the second season might have more seriousness. It has too. I wonder if it deviates from the manga...

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Now that I actually have time, I finally started watching Death Parade and One Punch Man. DP is overrated, imo but OPM is pretty good. It seems like a comedy but I imagine the second season might have more seriousness. It has too. I wonder if it deviates from the manga...

I keep hearing about death parade, is it worth watching?

Right now, Erased is the best new anime show I started watching.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
A lady who watches anime. :takedat:

Now that we got that out of the way. I havent watched Death Parade yet.