Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Now that I actually have time, I finally started watching Death Parade and One Punch Man. DP is overrated, imo but OPM is pretty good. It seems like a comedy but I imagine the second season might have more seriousness. It has too. I wonder if it deviates from the manga...
How is DP overrated and OPM not?

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
I keep hearing about death parade, is it worth watching?

Right now, Erased is the best new anime show I started watching.

Tbh, it's well written and the animation is nice but I feel like it's been done before. There was nothing about it that really stood out.

A lady who watches anime. :takedat:

Now that we got that out of the way. I havent watched Death Parade yet.

Thanks. :smile: DP is ok but I wouldn't waste my time.

How is DP overrated and OPM not?

Because I feel like the premise has been done before. Many moons ago, I swear I watched an anime just like DP or pretty close to it. The first episode was straight but it didn't grab me kinda like Psycho Pass. Decent but I'm not going to waste time on it. OPM keep my attention. Kinda juvenile but it was interesting enough (like seeing if someone can match or be him) to make sure I made it past ep #1.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Because I feel like the premise has been done before. Many moons ago, I swear I watched an anime just like DP or pretty close to it. The first episode was straight but it didn't grab me kinda like Psycho Pass. Decent but I'm not going to waste time on it. OPM keep my attention. Kinda juvenile but it was interesting enough (like seeing if someone can match or be him) to make sure I made it past ep #1.
Just because you didn't like DP doesn't make it overrated.