Consumed

Superstar
Daps
whats the name of that anime that had the people that couldn't die and had black ghost kill people for them?

Put me on some good stuff folks... I usually like mature anime.

Angel Beats had immortal characters and shadow monsters but they weren't really used to kill other people....sounds really familiar but I'm not sure if thats it

Mushishi, Rainbow, Gungrave, Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal are a couple of my fav mature anime

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Saw ep 17 of Parasyte. I damn near dyed laughing when Reiko was running down the street laughing hysterically with half of her head missing. shyt caught me so off-guard.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Angel Beats had immortal characters and shadow monsters but they weren't really used to kill other people....sounds really familiar but I'm not sure if thats it

Mushishi, Rainbow, Gungrave, Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal are a couple of my fav mature anime

Look for "Ajin"

Hinazuki crying over actually getting a good breakfast got to me :mjcry:

Yeah that scene got me too like crying for the basic things in life.

Was bored this week and watched all 3 seasons of fate kaleid liner prisma illya. And I must I was entertained threw out. :yeshrug:Can't wait for season 4:steviej:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Aqua on Konosuba acts surprisingly like a real woman. bytching and complaining about how dude handles stuff but when he tells her to deal with her own problems she backs down and defers to him. Always wants praise for every little thing she does but is reluctant to give credit where credit is due. Ultimately can't really be satisfied.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Raise your Flags brehs

giphy.gif

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I want to know what happened to that assassin of a warrior bunny. But be surprised about japanese and their acceptance of lolicon :lolbron::francis::sitdown::yeshrug:
lol I know man, I was just speaking my piece about it all. I knew it was coming the moment they introduced that girl and there's more to come.. :mjcry: