new episode up:dj2:

TeamFourStar channel got terminated...
DKilcZm.png

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
saw some trailers for the upcoming season and its looking like imma legit be watching like 7 or 8 shows
Boku no Hero Academia- watching this mostly cuz ppl have been talkin bout how good the manga is for awhile now and it reminds me of that one anime about the kid in school with the kung fu masters

Bungou Stray Dogs - this just looks like it'll be dope

Joker Game - more adult themed so prolly less action but i'll fukk with it til it bores me...hopefully its like rainbow

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri - Looks dope visually and looks like it'll be a darker replacement for seraph

Magi: Sinbad no Bouken - prequel for the dopest character in magi? yea im watching

Sousei no Onmyouji - not much to go on here but its shounen so i'll give it a try and dude hand remind me of d.gray man which was a ok anime

and of course i'll be watching the 2nd season of ushio....i'll prolly skip that fruity looking jojo and im not decided on terraformars new season yet but i downloaded the uncensored first season to see if im still interested in it or not cuz i honestly didnt even finish that one

what u brehs think tho? :lupe:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
i don't watch that many cause the 1s i seen were just 2 good to me that the 1s i try to watch can't compare
i've watched/read

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
All the Dragon Balls
Fairy Tail
Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
Death Note
Attack on Titan (haven't read the like last 10-20 chapters tho)

right now i watched the first episode of "Hellsing: Ultimate"

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
whats the name of that anime that had the people that couldn't die and had black ghost kill people for them?

Put me on some good stuff folks... I usually like mature anime.