peppe

Superstar
Daps
guys I made a PDF file of all the anime charts from 2010 to 2016

The pictures are high res and you can download it from that site and zoom in for better readability. The zoom function on the site is trash so you'll need to download it.

Anyway I did this because each season has some G.O.A.T. seasonal series like last season one punch man. And we all know the go to animes that everyone likes but there are a lot that aren't that well known and are good.

With the list you can check them out. Yesterday watched Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, it was a good anime. It's the show were swartzenmarken is a spin of from.

Best parts are the beginning/middle where they are in russia and the end. If only they used the BETA's more and less of testing. You'll understand when you watch the show

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I forgot how bad the ending of akame anime was

yeah they did Leone real dirty :damn: the outrage when that episode dropped where they
killed one of the night raid members
:whoa:

Same for Muv-Luv they dangle you this subtle love story to the point where he has a freaking harem and is totally oblivious to it. This goes on for 25 episode and
at the end after 4 woman throw their p*ssy at him he still doesn't take it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Raise you flag brehs!

giphy.gif

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really was expecting more action from Divine Gates, but it's been very disappointing. Does it get better?
Hai-to-Gensou-no-Grimgar was gonna drop this but, damn I really felt sorry for that goblin :to:
Still got checkout Dimesional W and Boku-dake-ga-Inai-Machi

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Lately the animes that I want to read are all novels.

Gate
Schwarzesmarken
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

I don't understand why these japanese publishers don't invest into translating their stuff. Their is enough fan base of people that want to read what happens next.

Salute to all the scanners/translaters/redrawers/editors etc out their that are doing on their own dime and free time. You're the real MVP's :salute:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

Gate
Schwarzesmarken
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

I don't understand why these japanese publishers don't invest into translating their stuff. Their is enough fan base of people that want to read what happens next.

Salute to all the scanners/translaters/redrawers/editors etc out their that are doing on their own dime and free time. You're the real MVP's :salute:

This.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Gate
Schwarzesmarken
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

It didn't take me long to realize that anime is basically a giant commercial for the source material (light novels, manga, games) and really isn't a form of media that stands on it's own. Anime original shows are becoming fewer and fewer and most of these animes are created to drive up sales of the source material and will never get anything more than a 12 episode single season.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It didn't take me long to realize that anime is basically a giant commercial for the source material (light novels, manga, games) and really isn't a form of media that stands on it's own. Anime original shows are becoming fewer and fewer and most of these animes are created to drive up sales of the source material and will never get anything more than a 12 episode single season.
Ive been thinking this too which sucks because there are many good mangas whos later parts would look great animated.

Its personally turning me off from Anime/Manga.

The best ones tho are those who are based on completed media like visual novels.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps

It's a strategy that has proven to work. for example look at erased that was complete and now with the anime its popping back up in the weekly sales.

15. 26,851 *,312,638 Boku dake ga Inai Machi Vol.7
30. 18,502 *,324,058 Boku dake ga Inai Machi Vol.6
28. 19,041 *,353,030 Boku dake ga Inai Machi Vol.1
33. 17,874 *,310,045 Boku dake ga Inai Machi Vol.4
36. 17,611 *,316,185 Boku dake ga Inai Machi Vol.5
37. 17,536 *,320,502 Boku dake ga Inai Machi Vol.2
38. 17,331 *,312,676 Boku dake ga Inai Machi Vol.3

The author and publishers are probably like :blessed: the anime gods for this gift the have bestow upon us.

Let's not forget the 1,2 mill kickstarter Muv Luv (scharzesmarken) got.

1,2 mill brehs :to: