42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just finished checking it out

Noblesse is the cheese of the 80s + the current cheese we got now. With a STUPID overpowered main character

Its ridiculous :laff: I don't even know what to think yet. But I'll watch the rest :sas1:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Just finished checking it out

Noblesse is the cheese of the 80s + the current cheese we got now. With a STUPID overpowered main character

Its ridiculous :laff: I don't even know what to think yet. But I'll watch the rest :sas1:
how the fukk can this get an anime but the breaker and new waves still aint got one yet :mindblown:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished asterisk wars seemed like it was gonna get good then it kinda stayed I don't know plain I don't mind if it uses the same formula but if the action is top notch or the characters are top notch I can look aside other things that might hold it down
Guess I'll see what season 2 is like in April for this

Starting that chivalry anime that is kinda the same as it already the first ep too me seems like it's way better but then again I've seen plenty of anime that start off good then let me down :mjcry:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:mjcry: Damn they still ain't done an anime on that one?
it will never get an anime because its made in korea but the fukk up part is that this Noblesse anime is also a korean manga and it got an anime :mindblown: I think the breaker came out a few years before Noblesse was even a korean manga yet there is enough content in the breaker where you can make two full seasons with no filler

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Noblesse the Korean web series or something else?

I started re-watching Hoozuki no Reitetsu last night. It's still funny. Another satire full of a Japanese cultural references so if you're not familiar some, if not most of the jokes will fly over your head. I still recommend it because the concept of Hell functioning as a working environment is funny in itself.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i regret watching any of that chivalry crap

i really do

Say it ain't so breh is that bad :mjcry:

I love me harem and romance anime with ecchi in it but not if story is trash and character development is trash
Doesn't have to have action but if it's in it it has to at least be good

Nothing has topped high school dxd yet in that regard to me tho when all those elements are involved

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
how the fukk can this get an anime but the breaker and new waves still aint got one yet :mindblown:
Thats what Im wondering.

Shyt has so much content that there would be no need for fillers either.

Tower of God aka Tower of Simp needs to be animated too. Has a lot of content and a Daft Punk reference.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Thats what Im wondering.

Shyt has so much content that there would be no need for fillers either.

Tower of God aka Tower of Simp needs to be animated too. Has a lot of content and a Daft Punk reference.
with the breaker it has a lot of adidas products and even shioon was wearing a Michigan state hoodie i think they would at least have to contact adidas and Michigan state to use their logo/produces or they could just edit them out... plus i think another problem is once they catch up to new waves there is no part 3, a lot of korean writers seem to take breaks and never come back to finish the story :francis: but i feel we could at least get a solid amount of eps for the breaker

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
with the breaker it has a lot of adidas products and even shioon was wearing a Michigan state hoodie i think they would at least have to contact adidas and Michigan state to use their logo/produces or they could just edit them out... plus i think another problem is once they catch up to new waves there is no part 3, a lot of korean writers seem to take breaks and never come back to finish the story :francis: but i feel we could at least get a solid amount of eps for the breaker
If they dont finish it they can leave it as a cliffhanger or a random episode. Many animes did it with a festival or party episode. :yeshrug: