Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Just finished up with 3 Animes.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? <--Good RPG like action/comedy, I enjoyed it hope it gets another season.
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt <---Hilarious and a good amount of concept episodes.
Paranoia Agent <--The writing is just...wow. Good mystery/suspense anime. Great character work diving into 'minor' characters backgrounds throughout the show. Does so much with 13 episodes.

:ahh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished up with 3 Animes.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? <--Good RPG like action/comedy, I enjoyed it hope it gets another season.
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt <---Hilarious and a good amount of concept episodes.
Paranoia Agent <--The writing is just...wow. Good mystery/suspense anime. Great character work diving into 'minor' characters backgrounds throughout the show. Does so much with 13 episodes.

:ahh:

Is it wrong to pick up girls was really good too me hope there is a season 2 it's one of the animes I plan on buying if it comes to the states

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haikyuu E 14 is too good. They really capture the essence of the sports anime. I died at Hinata and the bathroom gag. The intensity from all of them to win the qualifier. Them cats stopping mid air during the insult. Great stuff. LOL at Johzenji having a team full of Hinatas. The new opening is live as hell too.

Episode 15 was definitely live as well. Great to see more from other schools. I am really digging this season. The music was great as well. I know I have heard one song before but the one right after was just as good. I must remind myself to find the soundtrack.

Dimension W's intro reminds me of Gangsta.'s own. I really like that one. Kyoma also reminds me of Mugen. Yep, it's official. Dimension W is a winner. Watching Loser and Kyoma get loose in the gallery was dope. Some interesting characters along with the different dimensions. Can't forget about Albert either.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Forgot I'm watching 2 other animes as they are available to me on demand Charger Girl Juden Chan(entertaining with a bunch of fan service but I like it and the plot is a unique one, others may not like it.) and also Parasyte(this is really good, horror fan so this one along with Paranoia Agent(mentioned above) was among some of the stuff I wanted to check out) It's action packed horror with an interesting plot and the story moves along quickly. Suspenseful at times while also able to draw you in to the main character and other people's relation to him, the changes he goes through and how it affects his everyday life.

Watching it through Adult Swim so it'll take awhile to get through, worth the wait. I know it's been subbed but I'll stick with the dubbed for this one. Watched the dubbed for Paranoia Agent too come to think of it but years ago when I first got into it I watched the first episode subbed. Think it was a Funimation free preview.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
lowkey brehs One Piece pisses me off every episode.. motherfukkers do a 5 minute recap then do 10 minutes of nonsense then the last 6 or so minutes are actual content you want to see.. :upsetfavre:

last episode was cool but because of that bullshyt it was just not enough :francis:
havent watched one piece in like 2 months or so because of this....shyt just got on my nerves too much and they were stretching it out TOO much

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
So....I'm watching Pokemon (Indigo League as they're calling it now) from the beginning and I shouldn't be so harsh, but Ash didn't know shyt about Pokemon. He faced Misty at the Cerulean City gym and one of her sisters, when giving him the Badge, said that if he had just used Pikachu from the jump he would've won the battle. Why didn't he know that? How did he go out into the world wanting to be a Pokemon trainer without doing some rudimentary research at least? But this is me making sense of a cartoon.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So....I'm watching Pokemon (Indigo League as they're calling it now) from the beginning and I shouldn't be so harsh, but Ash didn't know shyt about Pokemon. He faced Misty at the Cerulean City gym and one of her sisters, when giving him the Badge, said that if he had just used Pikachu from the jump he would've won the battle. Why didn't he know that? How did he go out into the world wanting to be a Pokemon trainer without doing some rudimentary research at least? But this is me making sense of a cartoon.

Ash has to be an idiot, so he relates to the viewers, but they make him too dumb most of the time. I know wtf would you not use pikachu in a water gym, but you will use in rock gym:what:
The arrogance and the stupidity ash displays, I thought he would have a title by now:wow:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Going back to watching Naruto after watching One Punch Man is a mistake. shyt is hella boring :russell:

I might have to skip more episodes :patrice: non-fillers and all.

Might even just drop this and start DBZ Super.

EDIT
But Gohan lost his gains :patrice:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lowkey brehs One Piece pisses me off every episode.. motherfukkers do a 5 minute recap then do 10 minutes of nonsense then the last 6 or so minutes are actual content you want to see.. :upsetfavre:

last episode was cool but because of that bullshyt it was just not enough :francis:
I remember watching One Piece and the damn OPs was like 2 and a half minutes. They damn near use the full songs. I'm due to marathon One Piece in the not too distant future. Especially since Bandai Namco spoiled Luffy's new power up when they announced the new One Piece game.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I remember watching One Piece and the damn OPs was like 2 and a half minutes. They damn near use the full songs. I'm due to marathon One Piece in the not too distant future. Especially since Bandai Namco spoiled Luffy's new power up when they announced the new One Piece game.

I only watch that shyt one arc at a time hate the pacing of it once derossa arc is done on anime I'll marathon it

I remember I marathon one piece in a month from the very beginning to where it was current at the time at the big ass kids being kidnapped with Cesar and vergo can't remember name of that arc tho :patrice: but enjoyed marathoning it tho then at beginning of the doflomango arc thing I hated the pace and said I'll wait till its done since I read the manga anyways