I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I went to one in college. I'm not one of these otaku, cosplay people so it was weird and I never said a word to anyone in 3 years. I had on Polo and Nikes and I think they thought I was in the wrong place when I first walked in. Never told my friends I went. Luckily they met Thursday nights so I could stay incognito:whew:. This was way before torrents and streaming. They had to order some of the fansubs on VHS and laserdisc:flabbynsick:. We started with an episode each of Evangelion, Kenshin, and Fushigi Yugi:wow:. Then Bebop came out:blessed:. It's great watching anime with 40 other people who are all into it but I was 1 of 2 black kids there and the girls were :scust:. Still a great experience overall and there was literally no other way to get anime at the time.

If you're the type to wear a Leaf Village headband in public you'll fit right in:pachaha:
Yeah these are the type of dudes who wore the same naruto graphic tee everyday in highschool
They all look like they need a shower, haircut, and new clothes

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
School club and about 15-20

It's cool to attend but at the same time it sucks to be in a club full of people you wouldn't want to be around outside of it. There's plenty of cool people who watch anime but they don't want to cross that nerd threshold and join a club.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's cool to attend but at the same time it sucks to be in a club full of people you wouldn't want to be around outside of it. There's plenty of cool people who watch anime but they don't want to cross that nerd threshold and join a club.
They were watching garbage anime too. Type of dudes who will watch any anime. And one Asian dude was perverted af:russ:.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
boku dake ga inai machi these feels man :mjcry: You gotta save her my nikka :damn:

I'm getting tempted to read the anime because I just can't wait weeks :wow:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched anything since OPM finished. What's the latest piff brehs?

Good catch up on Haaikiyu. Ushio to Tora fell off once the introduced the kid with the scythe.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
boku dake ga inai machi these feels man :mjcry: You gotta save her my nikka :damn:

I'm getting tempted to read the anime because I just can't wait weeks :wow:
told yall anime of the season and btw the writer of the manga said he gave the ending to the manga to A-1 pictures so the anime will finish the story before the manga

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Finished Hunter X Hunter and Hajime No Ippo.

Ippo had me yelling at the screen :wow:

Going to start Full Metal Alchemist. Hopefully I make it past four episodes.