twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished the testament of sister new devil burst not sure how I felt bout this season it was ok had its moments think season 1 was better maybe

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stride started off the episode with a music video DVD intro. I am hype for them to really get going.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Just finished the testament of sister new devil burst not sure how I felt bout this season it was ok had its moments think season 1 was better maybe
Too much fanservice for me.

Made me feel super nerdy :huhldup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Grimgar was doing aite and just pissed me off

its just episode TWO, and they run a 6 minute feelings sequence typically reserved for a series ending? then a played out bath scene?

man...... this is why i hate early season bullshyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So I'm still watching Akagami no Shirayukihime

this show is never exciting, sometimes funny, has oddly quality animation out of nowhere, and a nice little OST working for it and its definitely an anime chick flick

but I can't stop watching :mjcry:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Kono Subarashii Sekai Ni Shukufuku O looks like it might be a good Anime.

Parodies RPGs :ehh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I'm still watching Akagami no Shirayukihime

this show is never exciting, sometimes funny, has oddly quality animation out of nowhere, and a nice little OST working for it and its definitely an anime chick flick

but I can't stop watching :mjcry:
I've tried to watch that. It seems like a text book "solid show" that gets good ratings in places where people rate anime online but I just haven't gotten into it. To me there's nothing about the show that stands out enough to keep me watching.

When the second season finishes I might view it all in a couple sittings.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've tried to watch that. It seems like a text book "solid show" that gets good ratings in places where people rate anime online but I just haven't gotten into it. To me there's nothing about the show that stands out enough to keep me watching.

When the second season finishes I might view it all in a couple sittings.
This is spot on.:ehh: There is nothing drawing about the show at all except some charm here and there.

shyt, season 2 telegraphed the ending in the first episode.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joined an anime club :dead:

Will be updating every now and then with fukkery

I went to one in college. I'm not one of these otaku, cosplay people so it was weird and I never said a word to anyone in 3 years. I had on Polo and Nikes and I think they thought I was in the wrong place when I first walked in. Never told my friends I went. Luckily they met Thursday nights so I could stay incognito:whew:. This was way before torrents and streaming. They had to order some of the fansubs on VHS and laserdisc:flabbynsick:. We started with an episode each of Evangelion, Kenshin, and Fushigi Yugi:wow:. Then Bebop came out:blessed:. It's great watching anime with 40 other people who are all into it but I was 1 of 2 black kids there and the girls were :scust:. Still a great experience overall and there was literally no other way to get anime at the time.

If you're the type to wear a Leaf Village headband in public you'll fit right in:pachaha: