Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
one outs is like akagi with baseball
the main character even sounds like akagi, from the little I've seen their personalities are similar and the narration is similar too
I hope the character development and suspense turns out to be as good as akagi tho :lupe:

that josei rakugo anime is really good too

I will be watching Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. I remember doing something similar in grade school. I was terrible at it.
I'm watching it too, it's soooo good! The stories are really funny and the characters are likable. I wish the second episode was as long as the first one

Last edited:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
IBO is low key setting up the entire cast to die :heh: when they get to the halfway mark at ep 24-25 or so, its gonna be like 6 people left. tops

I'm not entirely sure if it's going to be 50 eps. I could be absolutely wrong, but myanimelist claims it's a 25 ep season. Who knows.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wanted to know if any of you have watched the new Case Closed

Last edited:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lowkey brehs One Piece pisses me off every episode.. motherfukkers do a 5 minute recap then do 10 minutes of nonsense then the last 6 or so minutes are actual content you want to see.. :upsetfavre:

last episode was cool but because of that bullshyt it was just not enough :francis: